Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

finally got a double din....

sure can, simple override code
  2. J

NOT happy with new Install AVH-P4000DVD

why not sell it to me and buy your old headunit back? ;)
  3. J

yea, awhile ago (before i got the radio) I painted the bezel with truck bedliner, it matches my cupholders.
  4. J

originally I wanted the AVIC-D3 from Pioneer, but the equalizer on it sucked so I settled for my new love the Jensen VM9022. Paid $425 for and this thing is amazing. 6.5" touch screen, built in bluetooth, sd card slot, navigation, picture in picture, xm/sat inputs, rear view camera input...
  5. J

Disappointed with Sylvania Silverstars

i used to have silverstar ultras, they were great, way better than stock imo. but now i have my ricer blue xenons lol im even happier
  6. J

Aura Bass Shakers???

Read the review and Im really interested in getting a set...just wondering how (those of you that have them) felt about them. Do they really give off a nice bass feeling? Where are yours located? Heres my idea for my X: Instead of buying a component set I have 2 horns/pa speakers (mounted...
  7. J

Aftermarket head unit and reverse sensors

i dont think it does, i dont even have a radio in my truck now and the sensor still work perfect
  8. J

Aftermarket head unit and reverse sensors

i changed my radio....didnt affect the sensors at all
  9. J

How to: 2nd Gen NO AC ( or heat) FROM VENTS!!! A "How to" what to look for thread

thats wat i thought. i had tried that actually and it just sits in the connector now, slipping out every so often. got any idea where I can get another connector and/or a replacement tube?
  10. J

How to: 2nd Gen NO AC ( or heat) FROM VENTS!!! A "How to" what to look for thread

first off let me thank you for making this thread....ive searched everwhere and the pics you've included really helped. Now these colored tubes I found behind my glove box...my air was working fine until blue tube was cut....could this be the source of my problem? or where my leak is coming from?
  11. J

'96 overhead console map light replacement?

take out the (clear) plastic grab the bull. twist and pull
  12. J

Clear Corner Install!!!! (finally!)

daytime pics. whaddya think?
  13. J

2DIN-Install 01' Explorer Question

ouch...this is what I was afraid of doing to my ex...whered ya order your mounting kit from?
  14. J

Clear Corner Install!!!! (finally!)

Ok so a few months back I ordered a set of clear corners from ebay (the user was gt_racers i think) and never received them. i thought i got burned because i couldnt get my money back from ebay and they stopped responding to my threatening emails. (lol) To my surprise they popped up at my door...
  15. J

just some mods i did, nothing major

nice work, i recently took my vents off...these pics convinced me to grab another set
  16. J

Thank You SO MUCH!

took forever but finally got sum pics up:
  17. J

instaling tv's

not to sure about that one, i grabbed my first one a few months back from ebay. only cost about $15 shipped if that much. works great i have no complaints yet. heres the diagram...sorry its so big i suck with ms paint! lol
  18. J

instaling tv's

ill try to up a diagram of my setup soon
  19. J

instaling tv's

your gonna need a video amp if you want to play the same thing at the same time...what do you really want to do (for example: dvd player playstation, gps, etc)
  20. J

Hey everybody

welcome to the site you WILL learn alot here
  21. J

Project 8" Touchscreen

cool, i have a monitor mounted where the message center was but youve got me thinking of a carputer project now. hope everything turns out the way u want man
  22. J

Project 8" Touchscreen

dude i check this thread EVERYDAY for an update! hows it comin along any changes?
  23. J

smaller monitors?!?!

thanks for the replay but im thinking of doing this now.... im thinking if i put some plywood back there and drill the mount in place somehow it should come out ok
  24. J

smaller monitors?!?!

recently I removed the rear seat heat/volume controls and installed the outlet from my power inverter in its place....now I thinking of putting a small 3"-4" monitor in its place. you guys have any idea where I can get a monitor this size? ive been on ebay for the past 2 hours looking with no...
Back