Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Brakes messed up?

I'd say master cylinder before anything else, but it could be something in the ABS unit as well. I wouldnt think it has anythign to do with the lines unless there is one pinched shut of bent over or something like that, and you said you flushed all the brake fluid out, so I wouldnt think there...
  2. C

-Your Explorer-

96 V-6 2wd Eddie Bauer $1500 234800 235000 purchased 10 Dec 08 and it's been sitting in my warehouse until I got the tags on it, and since it's a second vehicle, I wasn't in any rush, that and I needed to do work on it. The truck is mint inside and out, needed a radiator, 4 ball joints and...
  3. C

How To: Upper Control Arm / Ball Joint Replacement (Lots of Pictures)

Yeah I suppose your right, I never looked at it that way, not having to align it until major suspension work was done. I guess it just got me bent out of shape because I took the time to read through these posts to make sure I knew what all I was getting into, even though I was mainly looking at...
  4. C

Yeah your right no tellin what they did on there, just bunch of crap if you ask me. I dont see how the truck could have ever had a proper alingment on it. The pockets where the control arm mounts to in the frame has ears in it and that square washer fits tight in between them ears. Now on the...
  5. C

Ok so I got a dumb question. I just replaced all the ball joints in my truck and when I went to align the truck they couldnt align it due to not enough movement in the bolts. Now I looked at the pictures in the begining of this thread and my bolts arent the same as the ones pictured. They have a...
  6. C

Firestone Destination A/T's

I have had those tires on a bunch of my work trucks, and had nothing but excellent luck with them. I personally think they are a great tire for the money. But if you look into it, not sure if it is the same where you are, but here where I am, BFG Long Trails are extremely close in price to the...
  7. C

Under dash LED lighting

I dont have them installed in the Sploder yet, I just bought it a few weeks ago, haven't had the chance to get them in yet. I have them in my T-Bird, i went out and took some pics of it tonite, but you can't see a whole lot, must be they are to dim for my camera, I dont know. I do know they look...
  8. C

Under dash LED lighting

Good work on the lights man, I like it. I been putting lights under the dash of my cars for 10 years now, never used LED's before though. I just always used the 3 dollar side marker lights you get in the trailer and towing section of the part store. Pretty simple to hook up, just find a ground...
  9. C

02 EB power seat blowing fuses...

I have searched every thing I can think of and still no luck. I have an 02 EB with the power/heated seats. It keeps blowing the fuse under the hood. Kicker is, it will pop the fuse yet the memory still works. Say the seat is in postion 1, and it moves to postion 2, it will not move back. The...
Back