1. S

Adrenalin Fog Light Info

The higher end ballasts is the important thing
  2. S

Adrenalin Fog Light Info

Luminous. Get the good ballasts, don't cheap out
  3. S

Adrenalin Fog Light Info

It's sits in the garage most of the time. 28k miles. No lighting issues at all
  4. S

Adrenalin thoughts....

I have a 2010 STA, red v-8 Awd fully loaded with 27,x.. miles. It just sits in the garage as its too nice to drive daily for the job i have. I have been thinking of selling it
  5. S

WTB WANTED TO BUY Adrenalin 2010 Sport Trac

It's still sitting in my garage. Its a fantastic vehicle to drive.
  6. S

WTB WANTED TO BUY Adrenalin 2010 Sport Trac

how much are you willing to pay? I have a 2010 STA in red. V-8, AWD. 26,x.. miles. it stays in the garage quite a bit. fully loaded with nav and power everything.
  7. S

Adrenalin Fog Light Info

Yes, I did high/low beam headlights and fogs. I think they were H10's. I could be wrong. What ever the book called for a 2010 STA.
  8. S

Adrenalin Fog Light Info

Yes it is. H10 bulbs
  9. S

Adrenalin Fog Light Info

Luminous is the brand name. They are still shining bright with no issues
  10. S

Need Advice.. What would you pay for this STA?

I love my STA, fully loaded V-8 AWD, it stays in the garage most of the time now. 21k on it.
  11. S

Adrenalin owners need your input

13k had to replace battery, 15k, had to have a headlamp replaced. it has 19k on it now and sits in the garage.
  12. S

Adrenalin Fog Light Info

I ordered HID's for my STA from my Distributor. They are great, I can see much better. no problems of melting in my headlamps or fogs. I didn't notice any "glare" though.
  13. S

Wanted - Adrenalin AWD V8 - Loaded/Low Mileage

I may consider selling mine for the right price.
  14. S

Adrenalin AWD Smoothness

Also, if it slips too much it will automatically lock in the Awd and it'll light up on the dash
  15. S

Adrenalin AWD Smoothness

Mine does that too sometimes, hit setup a few times on the dash menu and there is an option to lock it into 4WD. Then hold down the trac control button for 7 seconds to turn all the garbage off and have fun.
  16. S

Fresh Mods to my '08 Sport Trac

Ohio is a nice state, no emissions checks. My stangs never had any cats on them.
  17. S

Gas Mileage: Real Numbers: FYI

'10 STA 18k, I average about 15.2 MPG. Mixture of highway and curving backroads to work. I have a K&N intake Kit and Flowmaster catback.
  18. S

2010 adrenalin battery problem

I never new anything about cars/electronics falling asleep. I would need info about that. But, .08 of an Amp or 80mA will def kill a battery in a few days. It goes to the dealership tommorrow as they can fix it. And the vehicle was idle for over 4 hours when I tested the current...
  19. S

What do you mean? do you mean .008 amp current draw is exceptable. anyway, pull the 5amp micro controller power fuse and the draw goes away.
  20. S

now I have a 150ma pull as i go out and test again. pulled every radio and light type fuse with no change. There is three 50 amp fuses in the engine bay that feed battery to the interior fuse box. When I pull battery feed number 1 the current draw goes away. I'll investigate more...
  21. S

If Ford won't do anything, i'll probally buy an optima battery. If that doesn't do any better i'll get a kinetic battery to mount under the rear seat and run a linestarter with 12v relay and toggle switch as an on board jumper pack i guess. Sad you have to do that.
  22. S

they said since it's a 2010 with the ford sync radio and nav and all the other 12v gadgets it has random devices that take power for split seconds. Even though it draws less than 1ma on my meter. I got a battery tender, but I bought a brand new ford vehicle, should I really have to put a...
  23. S

my adrenalin has 12k miles on it. Sometimes it sits in the garage for a few days as I have a company truck I drive. The battery goes dead within 3-5 days. The dealership tested the truck and says the battery is good. I have no current draw as I tested it with my fluke meter. The...
  24. S

my new 2010 adrenalin

Ouch, that hurts. I wouldn't my g/f drive mine. I know how she drives.
  25. S

Sport Trac Accessories Thread

I used to work at a mustang race shop, nothing but 4.6's. I'm sure it'll be some work and it may take awile with my work schedule
Back