Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

Betcha thought I forgot about you, huh? How ya doing? (And yes, I still have my Aerostar, it...

Betcha thought I forgot about you, huh? How ya doing? (And yes, I still have my Aerostar, it still drives, and everything works!)
  2. K

Hi, Glacier! I still have the mousepad you sent me years ago...I use it every day!

Hi, Glacier! I still have the mousepad you sent me years ago...I use it every day!
  3. K

PDF Tranny Manuals

Hey, folks. Just getting back on after....well....let's just say that quite a lot of strange things have happened with me lately....including dumping a schitziod girlfriend and moving three times....so I am still alive and I still have Gulliver, and I'm living with my parents again. Yeah, you...
  4. K

PDF Tranny Manuals

Sorry to leave you all hanging, folks....been preoccupied...life intrudes at the most inconvenient times, does it not? Anyway, I will get to all of you soon...very likely tonight...I will make torrents on a first-requested basis. I haven't forgotten you.
  5. K

K80's A4LD Rebuild Diary 2.0 part 1.

Quite useful, thanks. For all you folks who want me to send magnet links, don't worry, I haven't forgotten you. Give me a few hours or maybe until tomorrow ....got some rather crucial negotiations concerning a recent project occupying my attention at the moment.
  6. K

98 Explorer - No reverse or High / Overdrive.

Welcome to this forum! How much is "a bit" (of fluid that it needed), and did you add any? Did you go in reverse to leave for work that morning? How far do you drive to get to work? Does/did anyone else drive your car? Have you done any very heavy accelerations or extended/heavy towing lately...
  7. K

PDF Tranny Manuals

Thanks for the assist, Brooklyn! As an aside, I only released that GM torrent so large because it was requested that way. Please feel free to request individual files, as the transfer time and data rates are much lower. It does not take long to release a torrent, I have just been busy lately...
  8. K

PDF Tranny Manuals

Here is the Ford ATX: Ford ATX
  9. K

K80's A4LD Rebuild Diary 2.0 part 1.

Ahhh....The solution is elementary, my dear Watson... They may have taken it out of an '87, but this tranny is from an '89 3.0L originally. Read your update book and the supplements. Off the top of my head, the manual kickdown lever, number of steels in the coast clutch, presence of a top hat...
  10. K

K80's A4LD Rebuild Diary 2.0 part 2.

Thanks, Brooklyn.....maybe the world needs a good CG demo of a tranny....you know, one that's color-coded, dynamic, and most importantly; TOTALLY free of words, that way it is intelligible to anyone who watches it. Hmmm....Oh yeah, that's what I've been busy with for the last week....not quite...
  11. K

PDF Tranny Manuals

Here is the ECVT for the Subaru Justy.....ECVT
  12. K

PDF Tranny Manuals

Here is all of the GM stuff I have: GM Trannys Here is the 4R44/55E book: 4R-44/55E
  13. K

PDF Tranny Manuals

That's what I'm saying: The link here on the site is a magnet link, not a torrent. You can go HERE and download so that when you click the magnet link, your Micro-Torrent client opens and begins the process of downloading the PDF. The alternative would be for me to publish a new .torrent and...
  14. K

PDF Tranny Manuals

No such thing as a separate "Magnet Protocol". Magnet as a protocol, would just be the syntax of a magnet link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5LF4DF2QPCONSDN23P6RYNZYTW7KCMPY You use uTorrent or Azereus or some other program capable of using magnet links. Read from post 17 down of THIS thread. As for...
  15. K

PDF Tranny Manuals

C-4/5 PDF Manuals Here. I will try to dig up something a little more inclusive.....There's got to be something better out there than these. Give me a while to do some checking around. For the record, these are the ATSG C-4/5 manual and a separate parts list for same.
  16. K

PDF Tranny Manuals

The C-4 and C-5 are very much alike, so I've read. There are some differences such as the addition of a TC Lock-up clutch and some VB changes.....I will see what I can come up with....
  17. K

PDF Tranny Manuals

Here is a current but partial list of tranny manuals I have. PM requests for magnet links: General Motors TH125 Transmissions - TH125 (M34) 3T40, TH125C (MD9) Saturn TAAT - Saturn Transmission - TAAT - FWD 4 Speed A210, GM MX17 - 3 Speed FWD TH180 Transmissions - TH180 (MD3) 3L30, TH180C (MD2)...
  18. K

PDF Tranny Manuals

I've noticed on my torrent client that there are a few of you attempting to D/L the .PDFs. Great, but you need to have your client configured correctly for transfer. This isn't a main scene release, so it's not like you can depend upon a swarm of two or three thousand seeders to help you out...
  19. K

PDF Tranny Manuals

New Magnet link...this one is for William Husselbee's "Automatic Transmission--Fundamentals and Service," 1986. This is a MUST-Have text for anyone who wants a good solid understanding of the Automatic Transaxle. Automatic Transmission--Fundamentals and Service Incidentally, this is a primary...
  20. K

PDF Tranny Manuals

Oh, and a note...there's nothing in the forum rules against using a program and talking about it. The FUD factor reigns supreme....Torrents and their use are not violative of any laws. In other words, "Chillax". LoL
  21. K

PDF Tranny Manuals

Not yet....my source for it is not a torrent.....Gnutella can be slow....but IRC RoX! LoL. Anyway, ETA on the ENTIRE OnDemand System (which as you know covers way more than just trannies) @ roughly 85 Gigs across 26 DVDs, is some time Friday or Saturday. This will be a rather large release...the...
  22. K

PDF Tranny Manuals

Ha. You know, We should probably sticky a new thread from post 17 down for using uTorrent....lol
  23. K

PDF Tranny Manuals

Yes. There are a few options: 1. Send the .torrent file as an attachment to an e-mail; 2. Use a social networking client (AIM, MSN IM, MySpace IM, ICQ, Trillian, Etc.) to send the .torrent file to another user of that client; 3. Use a RapidShare account to host the .torrent file for...
  24. K

PDF Tranny Manuals

Okay; open utorrent. Under "File", select "Create New Torrent...." In the dialogue, select "Add File". Navigate to your file location and select it. In the "trackers" pane, paste the folowing: http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce Make sure...
  25. K

PDF Tranny Manuals

I popped the U/L cap off my end, and updated the tracker list. Now, to create a torrent, we need to know if it will be for just one file, or more than one file....which is it?
Back