Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

4.0 OHV into 4.0 24v COSWORTH

Hi Tobbe, Got any new info on the engine.
  2. H

Hi Tobbe, Just checking to see if you have any update info on your 4.0 cosworth engine project.
  3. H

cosy stuff Hey Tobbe, Thats great you got the rods,They look like an Eagle H beam.The loook plenty strong but a little heavy.The rods I have been using are I beam C&A, about 540 grams.We have the made special and are about 120.00 a rod.US. It,s great you have the pieces to move forward on...
  4. H

SOHC Intake Manifold Gasket

No it's actually very simple. The plastic manifold is sealed with an o-ring style system.other than the egr pipe the manifold is easy to loosen and reseal.It is not very common for the manifold to leak unless it has alot of miles or it has been over heated.On a 98 SOHC it should have a split...
  5. H

Not just another newguy.

Way cool! Stop by the shop sum time and say hey. always good to here from the locals.
  6. H

cosy stuff Thank's for getting back to me. I am kinda slambed at the shop today so I dont have time to chat right now . I will deffinitely be in touch.I have alot of questions.
  7. H

Not just another newguy.

That's cool. I guess I will have to sign up for some sponcership thing on the site so I can chat about product info and opinions. Check back in tommarow guys.
  8. H

Not just another newguy.

You sporting a ohv in that thing still or is it a 3.0
  9. H

wups

Hey there. It's better to board um than to own them. either way it's all about horse power.
  10. H

Not just another newguy.

By the way beauty goes way beond or should I say below the sheet metal.
  11. H

Not just another newguy.

not a dealer squid. I was a tech for over 25 years at a couple of dealers and a couple of independants then I opened my shop about three years ago because of the demand from a couple of dez guys I was building engines for.I not sure if the chat gods would like me to say My company name but I...
  12. H

SOHC parts Hi tobbe, just ran acrossed your post and I really nead to chat. I have been working on a cosworth SOHC combination for over two years and love to see others with the same interest.If there is any parts or info I can help you with send me a e-mail or post a reply.
  13. H

Not just another newguy.

Hello everybody, My name is Cory.I have alot of experiance with the 4.0 SOHC stuff. Thousands of hours in fact.I would love to chat with a few of you guys on parts and tech. Thank's
Back