Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Dome lights

I have tried everything. Nothing comes on from any door. I also have a viper security system I just hooked up and spliced into the door jam switch line and I can open the door and the alarm won't even go off. I guess this might be another indication that they are bad. But need more info from...
  2. C

Dome lights

all 4?? you had to change the triggers?
  3. C

Dome lights

So i have a 1992 explorer xlt and for some reason, a while back my dome lights stopped working.. I have looked into this and some say it is an interior light relay that has gone out or a blown fuse. Well the lights work when i use the switch located in the head light switch. Then they turn on...
  4. C

Solved 1998 - 2002 Ford Explorer Stereo Wiring Diagrams ARE HERE!!!!!

help i have a 94 explorer xlt, just got the jbl sub set up. car originally didnt have the plug for sub amp. cut plug and integrated,. still doesnt work.... any help would be much appreciateed
  5. C

94 Explorer XLT stereo problems

Hello, Im trying to install a factory OEM explorer subwoofer into a 94 explorer xlt, i have done this before to my 92 xlt and it went easy as pie. All the connectors where present and plugged right in and worked. After removing the rear passenger side interior quarter panel. I noticed on the 94...
Back