Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Where does this Vacuum line go?

excuse the caps... what do you mean cram the plastic bag into the differential? i hope you don't mean leave it in there? sorry i can't picture that part.
  2. R

OKAY NOW I THINK MY MECHANIC WHEN HE REMOVED ALL THESE HOSES HE MAY HAVE SCREWED THINGS UP. OKAY SO WHEN YOUR FACING THE FRONT OF THE CAR THE AIR BOX ON THE LEFT HAS TWO HOSES FROM THE BACK of it. THE ONE ON THE LEFT IS A SHORT HOSE WITH A "T" FITTING ON ONE END AND THE OTHER CONNECTS TO THE...
  3. R

the left hose is not that long to reach to the back of the engine...????
  4. R

94 ford explorer 4.0 V6 4X4 hi there if you were to facing your car the air box on the left has two lines. where does the line on the left hand side go? please email me with tips and pics russeld82@yahoo.ca
  5. R

Transmission cooler lines leaking or somehting else?

yep just to get it to the shop instead of paying $200 to get it towed by a flat bed..####ign tow truck guys!! hate them!
  6. R

i know bro what you mean but #### dude i had the car running to at this point the oil pump is up and running and when i went under to look where its coming from its like ####ing Niagara falls squirting from the metal line...i'm just gonna take some rubber line and clamp it over the leak and...
  7. R

okay so how do you cut these lines? last thing i want to do is cut the part thats busted and pinch the parts not broken and then have a huge mess on my hand. if i just use snips to cut it won't it pinch or squash the exisitng lines?
  8. R

EXACTLY MIKEY, that bracket that is welded on both to keep them together is the exact place its leaking from. how do i fix this issue. can i just use sand the lines down and then use a soldering gun to fix this?
  9. R

leak oh i forgot to mention whats leaking... the leak is from the metal lines not rubber hoses. now i'm wondering do i need to bend my own lines or can i just buy them from FORD?
  10. R

1994 fod explorer 4x4 TRANSMISSION HELP!!!

Hey guys..this morning i woke up and thoguht after a long COLD "F" ing winter i would work on my truck. everything was smooth until i started the car. Transmission fluid was leaking out of these lines i'm not sure what they are called. there is two of them that run side by side from the...
  11. R

Hey guys..this morning i woke up and thoguht after a long COLD "F" ing winter i would work on my truck. everything was smooth until i started the car. Transmission fluid was leaking out of these lines i'm not sure what they are called. there is two of them that runs from the front of the...
Back