Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Re-oil differentials?

Should I use mobile 1 synthetic gear oil?
  2. C

Re-oil differentials?

Can anybody tell me how to re-oil my differetials? I have a '97 ford explorer eddie bauer. thanks
  3. C

Help

doesn't anybody know what this is?
  4. C

Help

I was mudding yesterday and got high centered on a rock somebody pushed in there as a "practical Prank". It resulted in me getting stuck in the mud with my car submerged up to the door. But here's the problem. Yesterday after I was done and came back to town I it started making weird noises. It...
  5. C

Superlift 4x4 park in Arkansas

WOW. nice trucks. I wish mine was nice enough to be showed on SL TV. :( o well. what size wheels are you running?
  6. C

New springs for the RCD kit found

do you know the part number for those springs?
  7. C

Air suspension

I am wanting to get this air suspension lift and was wondering since it is for a '98 ranger would it work on a '97 explorer? http://www.airridepro.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=5412 thanks
  8. C

do the bouncy bounce.

I am thinking of putting air suspencion on my '97 ford explorer. I want to kinda be able to do this to my explorer. with out the tip. ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfe_58F64-U
  9. C

40"s?

what an idiot, that guy must be scared of mice or something. Q. why does everybody spell Jeep with a J**p like it's a bad word?
  10. C

40"s?

lol, what I meant is my buddy is putting it in, but I will try to get some pictures. I'm lazy when it comes to cars. that and I don't know that much, but i have an ass load of money.
  11. C

Synthetic oil worth it?

AMS workes really well. I get it for free cause my brother's friend owns a Car dealership that uses it. =)
  12. C

40"s?

like I said, I'm a rich SOB. ;) pretty much i'm going to take the body of an explorer, and make my own vehicle. I'm in the process of putting in a V10, I plan to use 4.88 gears and so forth.
  13. C

40"s?

just a little
  14. C

40"s?

Because I was talking to my buddy who lifts everthing under the sun, and he said it would ride bumpy.
  15. C

40"s?

speaking of which, I just noticed it just says 14" of wheels travel. How much higher does it actually lift it?
  16. C

40"s?

I want a show truck, and I want to fit 40"s under there without doing a SAS. And money isn't a problem since I have 48 grand at my disposal. =) How can i fit 40"s under there without doing a SAS?
  17. C

40"s?

I was wondering if I put the dixon bros. racing lift on my rig with a body lift if I could fit 40"s on my explorer? her is the Dixonbrosracing site for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about. http://dixonbrosracing.com/proddetail.php?prod=DBR-011&cat=1 thanks
  18. C

Redranger4.0, solid axle swap d44/9"

How is yours Froader?;)
  19. C

Stupid Torsion Bar ?

nice....God, I'm so jealous. I'm selling my explorer to get a little honda ruckus.
  20. C

How smooth is the ride of an SASed explorer over an IFS explorer?
  21. C

Stupid Torsion Bar ?

lol same here. By the way, have you gotten your superlift yet Ammo?:p:
  22. C

BFG MT's or Iroks?

I'm going to lift my rig 4" and was wondering which tire would better in snow, on the road, and mudding. Also I don't know what tire dimesions I should get. What would be a good tire dimesion for a 4" lift?
  23. C

looking good
  24. C

Cleetis's SAS

I noticed that most people that use a D44 from a bronco use a 8.8 in the rear. Can I still use the D44 from the bronco if I plan to use the 9" rear axle? or should I take it from an F-150? or does it matter at all?
Back