Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

starting problems?!?!?!

i finally figured out what it was.... it was the little wires that go thru the top of the tank down into the fuel pump.... one of the wires had a bad connection and it kept slipping by us everytime we looked at it......... im just happy to have my car back
  2. M

93 explorer no spark no fuel

it runs when its not in the tank and sometimes it works in the tank.... what is a common problem that goes wrong?
  3. M

starting problems?!?!?!

i have spark that was first thing i checked.... i also checked fuel pump( pulled it out of tank and wired it straight to a battery and it worked) also checked fuel filter it was fine gas went thru it easily.... i was wondering if there was any common electrical problems that went wrong.... or if...
  4. M

Camshaft Position Sensor?

where is it at on a 4.0 ohv?
  5. M

93 explorer no spark no fuel

alright now say u have spark but no fuel..... and its not the fuel pump/fuel filter..... the fuel pump works(tested it when it came out of box). we checked for spark and it was there but it still wasnt getting any fuel pressure.. also checked the inertia switch and it was fine.... any help is...
  6. M

starting problems?!?!?!

i have a 92' explorer that seems to be having some troubles starting. It seems to be fuel related and is not the fuel pump or fuel filter.i put a brand new pump in and a brand new filter. then i put the tank back up tried to start it and it didnt start. all it does is sits there and turns over...
Back