Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Doug

For Sale Less 37k 1992 Explorer Sport (1 of 1)

I'm sure I probably missed it, how much are you asking for it?
  2. Doug

20th Anniversary All Ford Nationals, Jun 4-6 Carlisle, PA

Wow, 20 years! Where does the time go? We will definitely be there.
  3. Doug

May EF Lottery

I'm not quite sure the purpose of this, I visit ExplorerForum Infrequently. However, I saw Rick's post on Facebook and immeadiatly thought of two members who are no longer with us. In particular order Chris Mercer and John Johnstone. Chris was one of the first people I never met off of EF. I...
  4. Picture_0333

Picture_0333

5. Picture_0262

Picture_0262

6. Picture_0153

Picture_0153

7. 71859306503_0_ALB

71859306503_0_ALB

8. 20589306503_0_ALB

20589306503_0_ALB

9. Doug

2014 Carlisle All Ford Nationals!

Oh hello! I'm pretty sure I have to work Saturday the 7th but I'll probably come out on Sunday.
  10. Doug

Who's in NJ? Where?

Are you still able to wheel in Mahwah legally? I used to go there pretty often when I lived in Jersey but I haven't been there since probably 2005. Will the cops still hassle you if you show up with a dirt bike? I'd like to take my dualsport of the Jeep out there sometime this summer if any one...
  11. Doug

2012 Carlisle All Ford Nats June 1-3

For those of you who didn't make it out, you missed a fun weekend! It was great seeing old faces and new alike! It's funny how time changes priorities but I had I a great time taking the Jeep out on the trails on Sunday. When's the next run? :D
  12. Doug

new Blackjack pics

What do you want from me?! I've got responsibilities now! I'm a home owner so I've gotta figure out things like flat vs egg shell vs semi gloss paint. I gotta pick tile and the correct grout. I've learned hard lessons like if the hot water fill on the washer was turned off it was for a reason. I...
  13. Doug

new Blackjack pics

Oh Pish Posh, Life always has ups and downs. Move on from the bad memories and remember the good memories. See what you did? You made me say Pish Posh... Am I getting old?
  14. Doug

new Blackjack pics

Man, this thread is over 8 years old, where does the time go?
  15. Doug

Something w/ rabbits. 72.5 pages of BS

Oh no no, this was in June. I'm slow at times but I'm pretty sure we agreed on this past August. I do believe it was said "We should get our trucks running and come back here to Rausch Creek in 2 months." I remember that, what happened to that? :D Like I'm one to talk, I'm trying to sell my...
  16. Doug

Something w/ rabbits. 72.5 pages of BS

Hey, weren't we all supposed to have our trucks ready to go by like August? What ever happened to that plan? :p
  17. Doug

Who's in NJ? Where?

Where exactly in Jersey are you guys meeting? I think I know where you guys are meeting but it's been a long time. I might come up for the day and ride along if someone has an extra seat for me. - Doug
  18. photo2

photo2

19. photo

photo

20. Doug

Carlisle All Ford show, June 5-7, 2009

Sweet pics bro! I didn't know that cheap camera took such good pictures! 2.5 months We're going to have running trucks? Can't wait bro! it's gotta be a hella awesome!
  21. Doug

It's ok, I'm driving the Powerstroke, I have liters to spare. :p:
  22. Doug

I guess I'm still coming.... I'm glad it's pants optional because believe it or not I forgot all of them in Louisiana?!:crazy: Are there like directions or something to this place we're staying on Friday? Is it on page one? that's like 8 pages back... I'm scared to look back that far.. I was...
  23. Doug

Forkin Parli, that guy is still alive?? I figured he had killed himself by now. It took me about 6 hours to get the truck and trailer packed up today. I'm still a little surprised that everything actually fit, though it is a little ugly. I'm going to be on the road heading for NJ tomorrow...
  24. Doug

I guess I'm in for the weekend. I'll be up there on Friday. Where is there? directions? someone? Bueller?! I guess I'll be riding with someone on Sunday unless of course a functioning clutch/ master cylinder jumps into my truck between now and then. Oh yeah and some rear shocks, they'd be nice...
Back