Search results

1. Explore This

Explore This

2. K

A few pics from yesterday

Looks like you had some fun.
  3. K

TrailMaster '98 - 00 Explorer lift

Should be the same with all the stuff you mentioned.
  4. K

01 x-sport standing height???

Mine is not stock, I just wanted to tell you that there is a two inch difference from Front to Back Front 46" Back 44"
  5. K

Can I powerwash my engine?

Air Tool I just bought an air tool at home depot that is meant for degreasing. It is powered by air but you can put liquid through it ie. degreaser I haven't used it yet, but will in the spring time.
  6. K

WHEEL BEARINGS - HELP NEEDED

Yea, I would also like to know. I think mine are going.
  7. K

Average MPG?

12-16 Depending on how I drive.
  8. K

22" chrome wheels

Do IT!!!
  9. K

2001 Sport owners

Give her 03/00
  10. K

Alpine CDA-7893

The best thing to do, especially with an 02' is to go to a reputable retailer and see if the can do it. I have an 01' sport and it has the controls in back, but they told me that I can not buy an after market HU and still have the controls go to the back. I have also heard there is a way to do...
  11. K

locker

Hey, do you have any pics of your truck. How did you fit 35's under it with just a tt and body lift?
  12. K

Factory Strobe Light hole?

Thanks
  13. K

Factory Strobe Light hole?

I have a 2001 Explorer Sport. I noticed the other day that behind the light there is a hole in the top with a plug in it that goes to the light. I was thinking that this was put in for a strobe light for the police cars. Can someone inform me what this is actually for.
  14. K

'01 sport rims.....

I don't have the specs on hand, but I have the rims stored away if you want to maybe purchase them.
  15. K

Attica Nov 9th

Wooo Hooo!!!
  16. K

Angle Eyes on an 02 4-door?

Where did you get the neon wire for these? I haven't been able to find it.
  17. K

Looking for Catch All Mats

Costco They have a set for front and back for 19.99. They hold up to a gallon of fluid. I live in Chicago with all the salt. They have saved my carpet.
  18. K

Wisconsin

Brian, Hey if you have an extra one, I'll buy it from ya. Off the subject, You want to meet up when you go down to Attica next Saturday? Kris
  19. K

Lifted 2001 Sport

I can't get my pics to work.
  20. K

Midwest Explorers?

It is down for me.
  21. K

Lifted '98 finally with brushquard and skidplate!!

Nice Looks good. I want a skid plate like yours. I think that will be my project for the next couple of days. What did you use to cut and bend the diamond plate? Here is where I am at so far.
  22. K

2001 Explorer Sport 7" lift

Pictures I don't know why these pics keep on going down.
  23. K

Recommendations for Battery

That is cool. Everyone wants what they want. I'm not trying to sell anything, just trying to help someone out. Everyone needs, or more importantly WANTS something different.
  24. K

Recommendations for Battery

Optima It is not just the power that it has, but also it's durability and size. I believe it is more compact than the other batteries you mention with the higher cca's Check here
Back