Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

a/c relay????

does it have 2 blower motors? cause the rear a/c works fine...
  2. M

a/c relay????

"All that's left after that is the wiring, grounds and the blower motor itself" should I just take it to a electrical shop? caused I changed all the relays already. (it didnt just stop working.....it would work sometimes and sometimes not....now it dont work at all.
  3. M

a/c relay????

first post:anyone know which is the relay for the a/c fan for a 2001 sport trac? I cant figure out which one it is. the relay box doesn't say. please help this post indicates everything is working, but A/C isn't cooling the air that's blowing in the truck. there is no air blowing from front...
  4. M

a/c relay????

the rear a/c blower works just the front doesn't.....what should I do?
  5. M

a/c relay????

I just 55 and it still not working.
  6. M

a/c relay????

I just chand 56a relay and its still not working?...which should I change next?
  7. M

a/c relay????

what do you mean high speed? my a/c fan ony works when it wants too......which relay do i need to change?
  8. M

a/c relay????

?????????????
  9. M

a/c relay????

anyone know which is the relay for the a/c fan for a 2001 sport trac? I cant figure out which one it is. the relay box doesn't say. please help
  10. M

2001 Sport trac body and lowering kits?

Does anybody know if they make body kits and lowering kits for 2001 sport tracs? and if yes where can I get them.
Back