Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

A/C troubles

Figured I would add another troubleshooting solution to this forum - I experienced these same issues (cold air only - winter time, of course) hot air this summer. I replaced the blend door actuator in December so I figured that was the last thing it could be. 2 cans Freon, one temperature...
  2. N

Solved Fuse Panel Diagram

CB 75 - The fuses on the passenger side inner fender well are roadside assistance fuses for 4x4. I know this is late but hopefully it will help!
  3. N

04 Explorer

I have an 04 and had no tranny issues, 156000 miles, cracked windshield LOL (posted yesterday). $100 for a harmonic balancer that came apart in 2011 and took out my serpentine belt replaced it on the turnpike and drove another 500 miles before I could fix it. 100 for balancer, 50 for broken...
  4. N

Windshield

Thanks Waskly and Triton!
  5. N

Windshield

Hello everybody! I just had my windshield cracked in half from side to side. Anybody know what alternative years and models will fit in my 2004 X??? Help!
  6. N

TSB - Ford wants to update the transmission computer?

I went to " www.tciauto.com" (they produce evey type of racing transmission available.) anyhow, I do not know if this will help you or not - in a 4r70w (mustang 5.0 and 4.6 AOD trans) in reverse at 2000rpm that trans produces a min. of 75 - 90psi and at max 250 - 300psi (reverse uses the highest...
  7. N

Luv your site!

Hello all! Thanks for such a great site. I look forward to posting here more often, keep up the great work!!
Back