Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Electrical Mystery

after being home for a couple hours i figured the battery would have died again....To my dismay it started right up and still no interior power...no guages...no windows, doors, radio or anything... I decided to disconnect the ground wire for about 2 minutes....i started it up and all interior...
  2. M

Electrical Mystery

I have a 2003 Eddie Bauer 4x4 with electrical issues.... First I had my car detailed and one of the interior lights was left on...drained the battery. I jumped it off and all was well...that was about 3 months ago Well today i went to start and click click click! I jumped it off and all...
  3. M

How many miles on your 3RD GEN! orig. tranny????

2003 Explorer Eddie Bauer 4x4, 4.0 v6 has 38K miles.....! Fingerz crossed!
  4. M

AdvanceTrac Issues

I am having problems with my AdvanceTrac indicator staying illuminatinated at all times. It has been on for 2 days now while driving. Does anyone have an idea as to why tis would be happening? I have researched the internet and have been unable to come up with a solution. Any help...
  5. M

Keyless Remote

Nevermind guys, I manage to answer my own question. I went out and tried it and it worked perfectly. So there is no need to go buy any new remotes! oooo weeeeeee
  6. M

Keyless Remote

Nevermind guys, I manage to answer my own question. I went out and tried it and it worked perfectly. So there is no need to go buy any new remotes! oooo weeeeeee
  7. M

Keyless Remote

I am new to this programming remotes, or should i say im clueless as to how it works. I have own a 2003 Explorer EB and i only have one remote. I have and extra remote for a 2002 Taurus SES. My question is, is it possible to program the taurus remote to work on my Explorer so i dont have...
  8. M

2007 roll call. what do you have?

1994 Taurus XL 2002 Taurus SES 2003 Eddie Bauer 4.0 4X4 with 32K 2005 Five Hundred AWD V6 CVT 2006 F-150 Lariat 5.4 Triton DOES OWNING THIS MANY FORDS MAKE ME A FORD MAN! LMAO I CAN'T HELP IT, ITS IN MY BLOOD.
  9. M

whistle sound

I am having my explorer checked for the very same noise on wednesday, hopefully i can have some sort of answer for you guys.
  10. M

Hello

I am now an owner of a 2003 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer. Lookin forward to learning all about this vehicle with your help of course
Back