Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 4

suspension issues

The camber is off on both my front tires, I've had it aligned at a shop before, but it's out again. I need to know if anybody knows how to adjust the camber, and how to center the rack/ steering wheel. 98 Ford Ranger 4x4 Thanks, Brian
  2. 4

Scott B's 2006 Ranger FX4 Level II

Great looking rig!!
  3. 4

Post the pics of your wheels here!!! STREET TRUCKS!!!

Here's my contibution.
  4. 4

New mods for the Ranger!

The emblems I got from ebay, they run $18 a piece. The 4.0 OHV stickers came from Jusnes Modified. They have others to choose from also. http://www.jusnesmodified.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=155_184_207_213&products_id=214 No, The newer badges only come in base and XLT...
  5. 4

New mods for the Ranger!

I got these out of an Explorer sport, It's alot better than the 60/40 and sorry cup holders that came in my truck.
  6. 4

New mods for the Ranger!

Oh god yes! In dash DVD, white faced gauges, rims, 285/75/16 A/T's, custom bumper, carbon fiber taillights, clear corners & turns, projector headlights, Explorer rear end, lund sun visor, 2" bodylift, Hella off road lights, Expo seats and console, Extang tonneau cover, and I'm sure there's more...
  7. 4

New mods for the Ranger!

First off is the new CB. Hood channel antenna mount. 06+ Emblems. Finally new FX4 stickers.. I know it's not a real FX4, but it does have an Expo rear and soon a manual transfer case.. Let me know what you guys think..
  8. 4

98 ranger 4x4 auto locking hub problem

I permanently locked mine over 2 years ago because the crappy vacuum hubs would not work. Ford only used this set up for 3 years because they realized it was crap and the 01 and up Ranger all have permanently lock hubs so it's not like it will hurt anything and it always works. Best of all...
  9. 4

Scott B's 2006 Ranger FX4 Level II

that's a great looking rig you got there. Ever take that thing offroad? There seems to be a lot of Ga members on here, we should get a meet and greet going sometime.
  10. 4

150000 miles 94 4.0 ohv too many yes/no

got a 98 with 170,000 and it still runs like it did the day I brought it home. I kid my friends all the time saying, This motor will still be kicking long after I've been planted. The OHV is just breaking in at 100 grand.
  11. 4

Rear diff on a 05 Sport Trac XLT

Sport tracs have a 31 spline 8.8 To find out what gears you have from the factory, climb under it and look on the pan, it should have tag that will tell you the gears. Check out this link, it will tel you how to read the tag. http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/Axles.html
  12. 4

Fabbed up skid plate today

Are those Dayton Timberline A/T's? They are some really good tires, I've had mine for about 32,000 miles and only half the tread is gone. Plus there preatty good offroad also. Good looking work, keep it up.:thumbsup:
  13. 4

Owners Manual

Googled 94 Explorer owners manual and what did I find... That's right, an owners manual. http://www.books4cars.com/viewcart.asp?updatecart=Yes&BookID=26854
  14. 4

console questions

X2 But if your set on swapping it out, I have a shorty console out of an expo sport I'll trade you..
  15. 4

Hey guys

Wecome to site :D I haven't seen many orange Ranger's, I've been thinking of re painting mine a copper or orange color. Got any pics of it?
  16. 4

2008 FX4 Lift Kit???

Sounds good, can't wait to see that rig after it's lifted and dirty:D
  17. 4

Ranger Owners: Show Off Your Truck

There's some really nice looking Ranger's on here. rwenzing, that's one bad a** rig!!
  18. 4

2008 FX4 Lift Kit???

There basically the same truck from 98 to 08, just some cosmetic differences. The Superlift is a great kit and will allow you to run 33's, if you couple that with a body lift you could run 35's, but then you'll get into having it re-geared. The front drive shaft will also need to be...
  19. 4

2008 FX4 Lift Kit???

The only lifts available for the IFS Rangers (98-08) are Superlift= $1500. RCD=$2300. Dixon Bros=$3200. The Superlift is a drop down bracket lift, meaning that it drops the T-bars and front diff down so the cv's wont bind. The RCD kit eliminates the T-bars all together and uses coil...
  20. 4

Ranger Owners: Show Off Your Truck

Ranger FTW!! 98 XLT 4X4= Cranked T-bars, Chevy shackles, K&N intake, Clear corners, black taillights, Pro line alloy wheels, 285/75/16 AT, custom bumper, in-dash DVD, Lund sunvisor, off road lights... I know theres more..
  21. 4

2008 FX4 Lift Kit???

The Superlift kit will work on an 08 Ranger, heres a link to a guy that has done it on his. http://www.ranger-forums.com/forum2/showthread.php?t=66024
  22. 4

Black Ford Emblem Overlay!

I got the john deere overlays from them about 6 months ago. The are really good quality and you know it adds 15 hp, LOL.
  23. 4

My Sport Trac is possessed!

When i bought mytruck (used) the seller said nothing about a remote start. One day at work a couple of months later my truck just started running and i was like WTF! I could not figure it out then a while later playing around with the keyless entry it happened again, held the lock and unlock...
  24. 4

tires baby

It is not a lift and anyone who thinks it is has no idea of how the suspension works. I did it to my truck once, then when they started to sag i had to get different torsion bars. If this is such a great thing why not go over 2 inchs? hell you could go to the parts store and get a 5 inch bolt...
  25. 4

tires baby

I just was saying that there out there you just have to look
Back