Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

SoCal Meet & Greet

FUDDS!!!! :D See if we can drag all the original guys out: me, Dave, Tim, Jeff, Steve...so let's see, out of those, there would be, uh, one Explorer I think :p:
  2. M

Offroad Expo and Fudds! Oct. 7th

Not sure I'm going to make this one. It's a long ways to drive, and I need to be back in Torrance that evening to drink myself stupid at Oktoberfest. :D Someone will have to take my place this time as the perpetual "get food last guy". :D :D
  3. M

Fudds!!!!!

Think I'd get funny looks showing up there in the Saab? :confused:
  4. M

Fudds!!!!!

The only weekend in September that looks good for me right now is the 9-10, and even then, it would probably have to be Sunday evening. Otherwise, the first couple weekends in October would probably be better...
  5. M

California BBQ -July 15th

Congrats on the job, Dave! If you ever run into a guy there named Rob Lange, tell him Malibu says hi. So what will you be doing?
  6. M

Soon! Uh, and by soon, I mean probably after August. Actually, I *might* be able to do the last weekend in August. Good luck with your job, Dave. :thumbsup:
  7. M

Well, looks like I'm out too. We're leaving for Mexico around 10:30 in the morning. Sorry about that. We need to do Fudds (Burbank) again soon though and get Tim and Dave to come out with us.
  8. M

So is this still on? I may or may not be able to make it now as I am going to Mexico this weekend, but not sure when on Sat I will be leaving.
  9. M

I will be there. In lieu of a keg, perhaps a couple cases of bottled water would be good? Or, potatoes/fries? Let me know which would be better to bring.
  10. M

California bbq

That's not far at all from the marina...
  11. M

California bbq

I vote for the yacht, because I'll have to navigate less mileage at the end of the day (I still want a keg). Oh, and because it's a friggin' yacht. :D
  12. M

California bbq

Let's get a keg! (I'm only kinda kidding...eh, screw it, I'm not kidding at all :D ) I should be able to make it. Hopefully you guys will actually get to see this car that I've owned for almost two years now but people keep f'ing up. You bringing the Volvo Steve? Anyone heard from Tim...
  13. M

The SoCal Crew

Sorry Steve, couldn't resist. :D :D :D
  14. M

The SoCal Crew

Awesome, someone else has gone Swedish. :D Nice looking car Steve. You even stayed with Ford, while I defected to GM. :p
  15. M

The SoCal Crew

In. This is the correct address, right? 221 N San Fernando Blvd Burbank, CA 91502
  16. M

The SoCal Crew

Don't you worry about that. :D Actually, I've been to your place once, but I'm sure I couldn't find it again to save my life. So Steve, your tires (and my car, apparently), should be safe.
  17. M

The SoCal Crew

I know where he lives too. How much is it worth to ya? :D Looks like I will be meeting with the Saab club in the morning/afternoon on the 28th, so dinner at Fudds that night sounds great.
  18. M

The SoCal Crew

21st will definitely not work. 28th probably will, although I'm supposed to meeting with the Saab club that day, but I think that's only going to be during the day.
  19. M

The SoCal Crew

That POS should be the last ever G6. Finally got it back in August (2 months later), but still fighting with the other driver's insurance company for money they owe me. Total damage was almost $20,000. :eek:
  20. M

The SoCal Crew

Indeed. My suggestion centered more around the scenery rather than the food (although sometimes even the scenery can be a bit questionable). Fudds in Burbank would work for me. It's been awhile. And I can fit in the parking lot too. :p
  21. M

The SoCal Crew

Hooters? :D
  22. M

The SoCal Crew

And to think I was going to try the one-pounder this next time...... :D Any other thoughts on a new place? Car show not necessary, just good food and within driving distance of us all.
  23. M

The SoCal Crew

Good times. :thumbsup: I saw, by far, the dumbest people ever at Azusa that day. The Power Wagon guys were classic.
  24. M

The SoCal Crew

Sounds good. I'll be at Fudd's at noon.
  25. M

The SoCal Crew

You can pull the G6 out of whatever I get it hung up on, since I still don't have my damn car back. :rolleyes: If they're going to make me drive this POS for this long, I'm going to have some fun with it. :D Actually, I'd be up for Azusa that day if I could bum a seat. And of course...
Back