Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Shakey Stearing

I just finished lowering my '96 Limited about 2" and hopped in to discover horrible shaking in the steering!! Thank you so much for posting this info. I was able to take care of it in just a few minutes and couldn't be happier!! Thanks again!!
  2. M

How to: Replace your sway bar / stabilizer bar bushings and end links

Does anyone know if the solid sway bar from a 98-00 Ex will fit in place of the tubular one on a 95-97 model?
  3. M

Please help the girl that knows nothing about cars but is willing to learn :)

I found an original, never installed, OEM saddle-colored leather steering wheel on Ebay. With shipping it cost me $100. I jumped at it and am very happy with it, but it gets dirty quickly. Honestly, if you don't need it to be the original color, just get a black one from a junkyard. There's...
  4. M

Would these wheels fit my 95??

Oops! You're right. My mistake. Thanks for posting the link.
  5. M

Okay. You're stupid. :D Seriously....The backspacing or offset are two names for the same thing. This is the distance from the back of the wheel to the wheel mounting surface. This defines where the wheel/tire sits within the wheelwell, in relation to the axle bearings, and can affect brake...
  6. M

The bolt pattern is definitely correct. I'm not sure about the backspacing, but for the price...try 'em! If they don't work sell 'em for $20 more and they'd still be a deal.
Back