Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Sport with rear tire carrier

Nice time travel . But to know , the spare carrier is still working or you have any problem ? very good job , i´m doing some reserch to do something like this . Marcelo
  2. A

How many people own or have owned an Aerostar?

Hi Guys I recently start posted in the forum . but also with the explo that give no more than satisfactions I ownen also a Aerostar 93 Eddie Bauer AWD that give no ore than troubles , especially here in Argentina , the van is gret I fist buy because I had my mother in a wheel chair and was...
  3. A

Hello from Argentina

Hi Sue Swamper that lake is in the province of Catamarca, its the SALAR , of the death man its located in the andes montains at 14.000 feet high , this region of argenina is like Disneyland for all the off raders , there is a lot of places to discover and there is boundaries , you can go...
  4. A

Saludo a todos

Hola Santi te respondo desde Argentina entra a este foro de argentina http://www.clubranger4x4.com.ar/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=15 y vas a encontrar mucha info en tu mismo idioma Te espero por alla Saludos Marcelo Hello Santi I answer you from argentina Go to...
  5. A

Hello from Argentina

Hello everybody I been registrered from a time now but this is my first post , first I want to say tanhk you to all of you , because this forum help me alot with issues of my explo . I tell you My name is Marcelo and I live in Argentina , I had the explo for 3 years and they...
Back