Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. TheChadders

Your Newest Member Has Arrived!

x2 as soon as you do one thing you wanna do another! But in my mind its worth it:D
  2. TheChadders

Ouray, CO Labor Day Trip 8/29-9/1 2008

Hey guys im going to have to step down from this trip .. i was really looking forward to my first forum run but due to several reasons i will not be able to go... Just take lots and lots of pics for me :(:(:( Chad
  3. TheChadders

coil buckets

http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/Adjustable-coil-buckets_p_32-1183.html not sure if they will work though
  4. TheChadders

Im elite!!!!!

Haha as long as you can cook a mean steak!!! but thanks guys!!!
  5. TheChadders

Im elite!!!!!

Hey guys i finally paid my dues for all the useful info i have gotten from all you guys so thanks and heres some picks of my X!!!!
  6. TheChadders

Me and 2 of my buddys are coming up to the KOA and SDVike is also in the site next to me
  7. TheChadders

how can I tell MPG

fill it up and set your odometer and drive it for how ever long you wish then when you go to fill up again see how many gallons tops the tank off and divide the number of gallons into the miles driven on that tank..... so you fill up and use 7 gallons and your odometer reads 120 then 120/7 =...
  8. TheChadders

First Post

Welcome!!! and thats a great lookin Sport Trac
  9. TheChadders

Post Volant install questions...

where did you find a Volant for the SOHC engine?.... I have looked but only seen the OHV
  10. TheChadders

Flooded the engine!!!! need help!!!!

K i went and got the codes this time... PO171 PO174 we went to the computer and it said that when both of these are showing that the mass air flow could be gettting bad readings.... the fuel injecters came up for both of them also so i picked up Gumout which is a high concentrated injector...
  11. TheChadders

i am not sure all i know is after the water whole its been running like this and then the check engine light is on so i am not sure... i had no problems before this incident so i wanna say its related
  12. TheChadders

i saw the code but didnt write it down but on the display it said that it was to lean.... should i go back and get the code?
  13. TheChadders

haha yea thats fine man heres the link to the campsite -http://www.koa.com/where/CO/06158/ not sure what site i am sure they will give that to me when up there
  14. TheChadders

alright so the infamous check engine light came on and took it to the auto store to pull the code and it said my mixture is to lean so the guy said it was most likely the fuel pump.... what do you guys think?
  15. TheChadders

TheChadders 1997 XLT (LOTS OF PICS)

Thank you and i got it from radio shack
  16. TheChadders

Update: engine is running alot better now i did some driving today and it seams like its getting better but then my power brakes went out on me like 1/2 way... I push the pedle down halfway and its nice and soft but then past 1/2 way it gets really stiff!!!! does anyone know what could cause...
  17. TheChadders

eh it was driver error :rolleyes:
  18. TheChadders

it wasnt really deep it was max 2 1/2 feet but because i lost my inner fender liners the water shot up into the intake
  19. TheChadders

not exactly sure i took plugs out and they had dirt on them not a whole lot but enough to get on the plugs so i cleaned those and the Tranny fluid seemed alright but then again i wouldnt know what i was looking for other than smell and color
  20. TheChadders

kk will do But would any of these things cause the vechile to not move when i give it gas? i am thinking about replacing the intake because i am certain the filter is shot even though i cleaned it, it still was dirty
  21. TheChadders

engine light is off checked oil and oil is good i will check the tranny fluid also tomorow... any other things i should look at or for?
  22. TheChadders

i just got new plugs not to long ago havent checked them i can do that in the morning and for the air filter i cleaned it as well as i could with my aircompresser...... any other ideas?
  23. TheChadders

Alright so i went wheeling on sunday and found a nice water/mud hole and my air intake sucked in a large amount of water..... I was able to clean out as much as i could on the spot and somehow drive it home.... i havent had work till last night so i didnt drive the x and it ran real bad it...
  24. TheChadders

O and when you update the list again Brian1, mark that i am bringing my buddy who is also bringing his truck
  25. TheChadders

possibly i am really saving for this trip so money will be tight untill labor day
Back