Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 1

Torsion Bars?

The late model 4.6 is way to big brother lol.
  2. 1

Torsion Bars?

Actually... You should get an upper plenum or throttle body first before you get an intake. because an intake doesn't do anything. All it does is make your engine and exhaust sound different. Because you would still have the same air being pulled. But by gettting the throttle or upper plenum...
  3. 1

Torsion Bars?

My truck has been running very sluggish lately. She doesnt have the same pick up it did 4 months ago. I think its time for a tune up. By removing the stock plugs with new ones will that poss. solve the problem. My K&N filter as you said may be letting in dirt. My Explorer has a 4.0L which is...
  4. 1

Torsion Bars?

Alright that all sounds great. I also have dumper exhaust right now from the cat. I am working on having it exit right past the doors 6in. from the rear axel. but not sure what muffler to go. I already put a cherry on there. It made it deeper but was not satisfied. Altho just by adding the K&N...
  5. 1

01 Sport Fog lights

Hi I went down to the auto part store and got some 2 1/4 in. projector fogs for about $49.99. They are super bright and look great. Installation was a little dif###ult, had to custom fabricate the brackets but it was worth it
  6. 1

Torsion Bars?

Hi New here my name is Danny and user name is 15sExSport. I'm looking for ideas on how to lower my front end, but am having problems witht the front spring being torsion bars.
Back