Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

How to: Wire in Factory Sub to Aftermarket Stereo

Thanks 200 is too steep for my budget. Like I stated, I spent 40 bucks on my Jensen. I saw a Sony 8 or 10 inch sub non-powered for 45 bucks in a Wal-Mart today. I would have to build a box for it and hook up an amp and do wiring and that just involves too much work.
  2. K

smooney I too did not drill through my firewall to get power from my battery to the aftermarket sub I put in the back of my explorer. I am using a 350 watt inverter from radio shack and I put the power cable with the red and black clips through the right side fender just under where the fender...
  3. K

'92 Explorer XLT need help

.. Thanks, I didn't know Autozone carried those and I wasn't sure if my local bone yard would have that or not.
  4. K

'92 Explorer XLT need help

Hey, where can I get those little push in plastic tabs that hold the rear interior panels in? I had to pull out three to get to the factory amp and they broke. I'd rather not pay dealership cost but I can't find any on eBay either. Thanks.
  5. K

I have a Pioneer Super Tuner III unit that I tried hooking into my '92 Explorer XLT. I used the wiring harness from Wal-Mart (Schoche?) and thought I had everything hooked up right. Radio powers on but no sound- at all. Not even white noise when I turn the volume all the way up. This is...
  6. K

DeRocha's Door Hinge Pin Replacement w/pics

I just did this same thing Monday. My driver's side door has been sagging and I noticed the lower pin's bushings were worn badly. I bought the "Help!" pin and bushings and used a flat screw driver, a hack saw, a hammer, a pair of needle nose pliers, and a ratchet. I held the door by hand...
Back