Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

oh what to do?

Thanks for the input. I probably won't be getting it though. It seems to be having a few problems here lately. The A/C went out, some problem in the rear...maybe with the brakes? not sure. His tires are nearly bare. Maybe if he gets those fixed. Time will tell.
  2. B

oh what to do?

nah...it's real...here's a pic of what it kind of looks like (minus the billet stuff, air dam, cowl hood, and rear visor thing):
  3. B

oh what to do?

Ok so I have had my 96 X for quite a while now...I have alot of big plans but my eyes are alot bigger than my wallet. I will never be able to afford the things I want. When I can my X will prolly die. I have a friend with a 98+ Yukon GT....It has the leather interior, V8, true dual exhaust...
  4. B

B&A painted front bumper trim and valance

Yeh the carbon fiber ones would look better....but do what you want.
  5. B

yeh I agree keep the blackouts or do that thing with the clears (not altezzas) and black slotted covers. Either would be cool if you ask me.
  6. B

Looks cool! Did you mask everything off or did you find out how to get the plastic off of the bumper? How many cans of that paint did you buy? Maybe one of these days I will have the time and tools to do the same.
  7. B

Keypad Code-HELP

The first time like 20 Later about 50 times. sounds like alot but it isn't when youre doing it quickly.
  8. B

Keypad Code-HELP

I have unlocked my cousin's 97 and a lady at work's 96. They are all three XLT's. (if that matters)
  9. B

Keypad Code-HELP

:frustrate
  10. B

Keypad Code-HELP

If youre talking about my code, I know my code and it isn't even close to a 13579 or97531 or whatever. My code is well spread out.
  11. B

Keypad Code-HELP

I would hope the Ford people weren't that stupid to make a code 13579. I know my code and I dont see how it would work but I did it and it worked.
  12. B

Keypad Code-HELP

:nono:
  13. B

Keypad Code-HELP

screw the key code! All it is is a theft hazard. I found out from some 8th grader how easy it is to break into my X with that stupid key pad. I tried it. And was able to unlock it on the first try. Im bout to be buying a new alarm. However if you still want to know then youre looking in...
  14. B

My Motivation

Yeh I hate all the stickers too. But if they helped pay for all of the stuff he put into that thing then I think I could bare with them. Ford sent him the X and had him hook it up. He wanted it to be "treme." Thats the reason for the Brushguard and all the other chrome. Something more...
  15. B

My Motivation

lol I wish I could make my x look like that. I do plan on making my X completely black. I hate the two tone that my current XLT is sporting. I am not getting that brushguard or twenties. I will have smaller alloys and atleast 31s. I am going to lift mine(not much) but the general idea of...
  16. B

Custom gauge faces that you can make out of paper

Dude you're dead if a female cop pulls you over.
  17. B

My Motivation

What I would like my X to look like. More street than mine will be but it is still awesome.
  18. B

Comment by 'BT4auBURN' in media 'FS - Surco Rack'

what are you asking? will it fit a 96? email me Bt4auburn@aol.com
  19. B

cool thanks alot
  20. B

cool I appreciate it. Do you have any pics of your ride?
  21. B

where did you get your bumper alphabets13?
  22. B

Well that sucks. I may just try to get a black limited bumper from a 99-01 instead. are you going to paint the trim on the rear bumper.
  23. B

looks good....need another pic from a different angle though. What would it take to paint the "chrome" part of the bumper? I think that is what I am going to do.
  24. B

quick question.....quick answer.

cool thank ya much
  25. B

quick question.....quick answer.

Does anyone know if the rear bumper off of a 96 limited will fit on a 96 XLT....with out modifying it at all? Thanks for your help, Brandon
Back