1. 1

Yet another GEM module issue.

GEM module fix my problem
  2. 1

Battery dead overnight

Update used GEM I purchased appears to have solved my troubles
  3. 1

Yet another GEM module issue.

battery drain I have the same battery drain 2 days most and battery dead what can I check?
  4. 1

7 relays under dash

relay box under the dash did you ever find a picture of the relay box under the dash? I would like one
  5. 1

Battery dead overnight

explorer keeps running with key removed new battery dead in 12 hours , 1998 explorer, no remote start
  6. 1

transmission in park, but still in gear at same time

Transmission in park, but still in gear at same time car will not rev in park but will in neutral this is a 94 explorer
  7. 1

4x4 & low 4x4 flashing

I bought the relays on e bay but the switch at ford was very big $
  8. 1

4x4 & low 4x4 flashing

where did you get the dimmer?
  9. 1

4x4 & low 4x4 flashing

Check your head/dome light switch
  10. 1

4x4 & low 4x4 flashing

I hade trouble with the fuse by the door and one under the hood in front of brake pedal
  11. 1

92 4.0 into 96 Explorer?

94 explorer engine swap I have a 94 explorer with bad motor what year motor will drop right in?
  12. 1

4x4 & low 4x4 flashing

relay If you look above the gas petal on the left side of the radio you will see a black box with relays in it. One of the first 3 relays you can get to will be bad there will be one about 1-1/2 in sq and about 6 smaller ones the first one (the bigger one) on mine was bad and it keep blowing...
  13. 1

4x4 & low 4x4 flashing

my # 26 fuse was blowing, I changed the large relay under the dash, two times, I got a bad one first time
  14. 1

4x4 & low 4x4 flashing

Drive two mile and the fuse blows, now what?
  15. 1

4x4 & low 4x4 flashing

15265 YEP. # 26 fuse bad
  16. 1

4x4 & low 4x4 flashing

HELP-The 4x4 and the low 4x4 indication lights on the dash cluster of my 98' Explorer is flashing power windows will not work And the four wheel drive is not working.
Back