Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

I tried to Replace the ball joints but... Please help!

ball joints You don't need a press.... Freeze the ball joints for a few hours, and heat the beam a little just before pulling the ball joints out of the freezer. They'll slide right in.
  2. B

Storing an Explorer

True, but the heat will reak havoc on all of the rubber, whether it be tires or anything else. During my 7 month deployments to Iraq(3 of them) I had my F-150 driven about once a month. If you can't find someone to drive it for you, it should go in the garage, on jack stands. Basically...
  3. B

Some General Questions

Well, Now i know where I can blow most of my earnings from deployments! Thanks for the info guys.
  4. B

Bronco II Straight Axle Conversion Details and Photos

1800 Marines in one place means bad news for the enemy! I've been on one of those assault ships but let me tell you, as a Marine, our place is on the ground!
  5. B

Some General Questions

Some Genereal Questions It has a 2.9L.
  6. B

Some General Questions

I'm new to the Bronco II world. I'm new to the 4x4 world too for that matter. I have a couple of questions... My 1989 Bronco II would have what for running gear, Dana 28 or 35? I'm positive that the thing is stock. I'm looking at the James Duff 6" lift for it. I'm going to go with...
Back