Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Say Hello to EcoHell..

Mine did this and a new battery solved the problem, no more wrench light.
  2. S

11-12 Explorer reliability

Thanks for the answers.
  3. S

11-12 Explorer reliability

Hi I have been a fan of Ford since i can remember, i had a 02 Explorer that i bought new, it was a really vehicle, with some flaws like any vehicle, but a reliable one. After that i bought an 05 F150, cause i need a truck for work, but now i don't need a truck for work, and it's starting...
  4. S

Time for new Shocks a little help please

Basically monroe struds, thanks.
  5. S

Time for new Shocks a little help please

Hi Is time for me to change the shocks on my truck, but i have been looking and i'm a little confuse. I'll like to replace only the shocks, not use stud if possible, cause i might sell my X next year, so i just a need some cheap shocks $50 each one, and if possible put the model number that...
  6. S

Illuminated entry mod

This is the way to do it.
  7. S

The effects of a 18" MAYHEM on a carwash building

There are some non mainstream members here, but we don't talk about it...
  8. S

Ideas for an LCD, computer, dvd, stereo

You can find all the answers you want here: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/
  9. S

Nitrogen filled tires: ’99 Explorer

I have never notice any difference in gas millage, but i have been using nitrogen in my tires for a year the place where i change oil fills then for free, and refill then any time i want in case of a flat tire.
  10. S

ABS Light :(

The sensor should be the cause, i replace mine and solve the problem, is a little tricky to get it but you'll eventually figure it out.
  11. S

New 20"wheels and tires installed today

Better pics of the truck, it looks really nice.
  12. S

Clipping

Clipped signal is the devil, but most noobs don't know this.
  13. S

Ever try Mothers back to black for sun fading?

Put some vinyl there, that should work.
  14. S

Blacked Out Headlights... Need More Light

HID in your fogs, that should do it.
  15. S

racing stripe - take a look - what do you think?

I don't think windows tint is that great idea, cause the glue on windows tint are really hard to take once it's dry, vinyl is the way to go.
  16. S

First time waxer with orbiter

I like meguiars Gold Class wax it makes my eX shines.
  17. S

hello. will this setup work?

If you want some sub for small space get this http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=264-837
  18. S

low pro sub install ideas?

You can get a shallow sub, that takes less space and is easier to put in when space is an issue. Amps can be under seat, even bolt to the seat itself, don't know if your eX have the rear cargo compartments but you can put your amps there.
  19. S

What is the average age of people on the forum????

25 <--- There is my join date.
  20. S

rockford p3s

X2, you can get a lot of better subs for the money of P3's.
  21. S

Speaker questions for my 04

Yes they will, 6x8 have better midbass but 5.25 and 6.25 have better response. Try getting some nice components for your from door and amp then, 6.5" is fine just make a wood adapter and seal it, and that's it. Not bass, midbass, and yes. Not to argue but infinity are far from that...
  22. S

Speaker questions for my 04

Just if you don't have midbass and this almost impossible cause all coaxial and components have midbass speakers. Your door speakers aren't capable of producing bass, if bass frequencies go to those speakers at high volume they'll be damage in short term.
  23. S

massiveaudio

That's a great deal, trade it, if you're not interested sell it, buy your 360 again, brand new, and do whatever you want with the money you have left. http://www.massiveaudio.com/store/p-30001-amplifier-comes-with-a-free-ak-4-wirekit-for-a-limi-c-251-p-1-pr-16164.html
Back