Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Need to replace the 4x4 control module... have a few questions.

I found this response on a site that may be useful regarding the 4x4 engagement problems. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/2001_4x4_ranger_supercab_need_a_wiring_diagram_for_the_4x4_switch Fritz,
  2. F

Tonneau Cover Snap Button Tool

This post is for truck owners who have snap button tonneau covers installed over their bed. Changes in temperature and aging of the material make the fastening of the rear corner and tailgate buttons difficult on some installations. I have come up with a simple solution to this problem...
  3. F

I came up with a simple solution to help fasten tonneau snap buttons on Ranger and maybe other...

I came up with a simple solution to help fasten tonneau snap buttons on Ranger and maybe other Ford trucks that have a flexible cover snap button feature. Email me if your interested I will send the picture, drawing and instructions in a pdf file. ftallian@mi.rr.com
  4. F

Horn Assembly Location

Can anyone tell me where the horn assembly is located on a 2001Ranger Super cab v6. Can a rookie mechanic install a new assembly or are special tool and equipment required? Thanks, Fritz,
  5. F

2001 Ranger Horn Newbie

As a newbie to this group, I would wish all well and say hi to everyone. I am a retired secondary high school teacher from Farmington Hills, MI. I own a 2001 Ranger Super Cab V6. I really like my little truck. The gas mileage is not so good (19/gal) but I do not drive it that often (33K) so...
Back