Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Y

June 10 - 12 Superlift ORV Park, Arkansas was SMORR EF 20th anniversary run

I'll go down as a maybe, never plan this far ahead.
  2. Y

Kansas rocks November 7th

I had a lot of fun out there, only saw everyone for a few minutes, figured I would have ran into everyone on the trails. Only ended up with two pictures and neither of them were of my rig.
  3. Y

Kansas rocks November 7th

I should be in for wheeling on saturday, wont be able to stay much past 5 though.
  4. Y

Smorr 2014 october 10-11-12!

Count me as in and here's all the pictures I had from last year's run that never got posted.
  5. Y

5th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. 2013 Pre Halloween Spooktacular!! plse read

I have to make a dash after school today and get my heep back together so if I can get it done it would be late tonight if I make it.
  6. Y

Found out from a coworker the other day that the kc jk jeep club is going to be there the same weekend.
  7. Y

You can add me to the attending list as long as my boss is nice.
  8. Y

I'm open to a later date, looks like I can tell the boss to put me back on the schedule for that weekend unless anyone wants to go wheeling for a day at ks rocks or Tuttle.
  9. Y

Have pretty much everything I need to get my Heep ready to wheel, go ahead and move me to the attending list Jake.
  10. Y

I'll be a maybe if I can get off work the days are put in just no guarantee.
  11. Y

Yellowford's 96 Ranger of breakage

Been making a little progress with the Ranger lately, started getting the body lift off got as far as the bed Also got some drop shackles to lift to go along with the Explorer springs I picked up to get rid of the double block in the back. Hopefully the springs and shackles will be going on...
  12. Y

4th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. meet 2012 May 4th, 5th, & 6th

Will the calico cat be making an appearance? I'll go ahead and move into the attending category.
  13. Y

2012 KS Rocks Frostbite

Well this sucks I'm out, I never paid attention to the dates until now. I told my girlfriend back in october that I'd go to her sororitys formal on the 25.
  14. Y

The spindle hardware is fairly new, I tighten the inner nut to around 15ft/lbs then back off 1/4 turn, and torque the outer one to 150 ft/lbs. I'm wondering if there is a better method to do it. I think this time it was from my inner seal was bad and water got in there since the passengers side...
  15. Y

Has some time to work on the truck the other day, finally got around to replacing the o2 sensor I've had for a while. The truck runs awesome now, before it would drop the all the drivers side cylinders every once in awhile. Also had the fun of replacing the another set of wheel bearings...
  16. Y

SMORR - new trails?

There's a meet set up in May http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341512 I will say SMORR is by far my favorite park that I've been too, granted that only includes Tuttle, KS rocks and SMORR
  17. Y

Picknpull 1/2 price coupon 1/13-1/15

Half price this weekend at picknpull locations with the coupon on their website. http://www.picknpull.com/events_and_specials.aspx?View=Detail&ID=3034
  18. Y

2012 KS Rocks Frostbite

Posting up the 2012 Frostbite event at KS rocks We normally get a decent showing of EF members at this event February 25th is the date Registration is due February 8th Hopefully it is a lot drier than last years event...
  19. Y

4th Annual EF S.M.O.R.R. meet 2012 May 4th, 5th, & 6th

Well since I didn't make it to SMORR in 2011, I am going to try and make it to this meet. I'll have to check the dates for finals but I think it should work out.
  20. Y

92 Explorer Sport Cut & Turn

Any progress on this build, I feel like there will be another 1st gen sport in my future, and this one brings back some memories.
  21. Y

Help save KCIR!!!

Did my part and wrote the mayor, I've been out there a few times and always had a blast, although the last time was kind of disappointing due to low turn out. My dad used to race out there in the late 70's and said they had the same problems back then with noise complaints.
  22. Y

Halloween @ SMORR - Rocks, storys, friends, big fires. Then sign up!!

Well you still have more rigs than last years Haloween run, and warmer temperatures at night. Have fun guys wish I could make it.
  23. Y

Well what happens when a college kid has some free time, no tests this week and very little homework. He decides to build a tire carrier out of a bunch of free metal. Its very basic, as right now it is just going to go into the hitch until I decide if I like it and want to mount it somewhere...
Back