Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Rancho QL defect? help!

Just found this too. Its the stock photo showing the damper the other way (towards the front of the vehicle)
  2. E

Rancho QL defect? help!

Heres how it was fitting Took it out to compare it to the old one just to make sure im not crazy and putting it in backwards...
  3. E

Rancho QL defect? help!

Ok so I just installed the passenger side front and after some struggle its in and everything is fine, damper adjustment is towards the front. Just moved over to the drivers side front and finally got everything lined up and in and the damper is now pushed against the axle. Is this a factory...
  4. E

Torque specs for front wheel bearing replacement

Also if you removed the Sway Bar end link on either side to replace the CV axle then the torque is 18 lb-ft
  5. E

Torque specs for front wheel bearing replacement

I dont ever honestly post but i research a lot on here. Everyone has a good hub replacement walkthru but few have the torque specs which are needed to finish the job. Heres what chilton says for the 2004 (02-05 gen); To install: Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure...
  6. E

Brush guard with lights

hate to pull up an old thread, got the same guard just the stainless steel version. just wondering how you pulled the layout for the lights, wiring and all and what type of lights did you pick for it? i was planning on putting 2 up before i roll to afghan for the wife to use since we live in...
Back