Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

01-05 Sport Trac 4x4 Lift Options Discussion

i have 01 explorer sport 4x4 i did tt 2inches and warrior shackles in back and i have 33 12.50 15s the only reason i can fit them though is due to flared fenders, hanamans fenders are pretty dope or mcneil racing
  2. S

superlift kit with coilovers??

dixon brothers kit it is, unless someone can build me something the same??........ :)
  3. S

01-05 Sport Trac 4x4 Lift Options Discussion

just do the dixon bros kit, im going to in april. im pretty stoked, i love going fast through the desert :)
  4. S

superlift kit with coilovers??

i am curious is there a way you can buy the superlift kit and install that and then scrap the torsion bars and install coil overs with new shock hoops? any ideas?? i just hate to spend 5000 bucks on a dixon bro kit i know the superlift wont be as strong as dixon bros but i hate to...
  5. S

pump my prerunner= check it out

go to prerunnermaniac.com and look at the pump my prerunner episode 1 video pretty sick explorer, i wanna run that same kit on my 2001 2 door but with the 4wd dixon bros kit
  6. S

check this exploder prerunner out

go to prerunnermaniac.com and look at the pump my prerunner episode 1 video pretty sick explorer, i wanna run that same kit on my 2001 2 door but with the 4wd dixon bros kit
  7. S

air conditioning

yea my moms has that on her mustang but it is doing it too much, for instance say im going down the free way at 75 mph at about 2500 or 3000 rpm it routs to the defrost i dont think its normal cuz it does it when im just cruising not flooring it at higher speeds
  8. S

air conditioning

so anytime when i have my air on vent or a.c. or max a.c. and i am accelerating the air goes from vent to defrost and then when i let off the gas the air goes back to vent so acceleration or strain on motor= air moving from vent to defrost any...
  9. S

my 97 5.0 prerunner

vegas your from vegas man? cool stuff, i live out here too ha sick xploder, ha yea i know bout all the powerline roads haha love vegas
  10. S

2001 ford explorer sport prerunner

so i was curious has anyone used the superlift kit for 4wd torsion bars and converted their torsion bars to coil overs? i want to buy the superlift kit and possibly scrap the torsion bars and make new shock mounts for coil overs? can this be done?? possible issues are probably the 4wd, ive...
  11. S

Sway Bar Bushing Replacement

actually fractured my end link, does anyone know how much you can get an endlink/bushing set for the front sway bar?
  12. S

Sway Bar Bushing Replacement

i snapped my sway bar bolt :( i jumped my truck and snapp, the front left sway bar bolt snapped :(
  13. S

2001 explorer sport lift??

anyone here lifted a 2001 ford explorer sport?? if so, how?, and anybody cranked the torsion bars up for lift???
  14. S

Wanted 1994 2wd suspension /fiberglass

yea thats what i figured, i shoulda just got a first generation one i like them better, maybe i will just pick up a really cheap one and use it as a project truck, but i think maybe i will just try and get just a regular lift on my new 2002 no long travel just a lift
  15. S

well i got the fiberglass and i put 32s on it and i was running through the desert at night time with a bunch of buddys and got a bit crazy with it :((((( i went off a mini cliff and smashed the whole front :((( i miss that thing, so now i have a new explorer sport but its a 2002 and i dont know...
  16. S

yea right now i have 2 inch coil spacers and 31s i want to put 33s on it and im into fast runnin, i am thinkin a 5 or 6 inch lift but whatever makes the most travel, at woolworth a local shop here in vegas for a lift with travel is about 1200 its got i think 8-12 inch or something im not...
  17. S

Covering up after removing fender flares

cut it off haha thats what i did with my gen 1 i cut it flush hahaha thats how we role out here in vegas ha
  18. S

so im looking for a lift for my 2wd, i like driving fast through the desert on trails :) so i need travel if possible as much as i can, anybody know of any lifts ? and i need some fiberglass for the front
  19. S

Fan clutch removal

it should say which direction to turn it in the engine bay right in front of the fan shroud
Back