Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Merry Christmas! 'New" member with a whole lot of posts ;)

maybe I'll start a mercedes audio build thread ;)
  2. E

Merry Christmas! 'New" member with a whole lot of posts ;)

Haven't been around for years, stuck at work on xmas day and figured I'd come look around. Saw some familiar names right away. Glad to see that the forum still looks the same too! These days I'm driving a 2001 Sequoia with an old man emu/bilstein lift, 275/65/20s, a simple video system and...
  3. E

5.4 question

ive seen 3 or 4 people i know with spun bearings in sohc 4.6s, but only 1 was stock at all. Posted via Mobile Device
  4. E

5.4 question

I have worked on a 5.4 dohc swap into a 2001 Mustang GT owned by a good friend (eventually had 850 whp for what it's worth). This is not likely to fit at all nor will it be cost efficient unless you plan on REALLY pushing the envelope of the power a 4.6 can handle. Buy a slightly build 4.6...
  5. E

5.0L MAF Replacement questions.

i told another fellow $85 shipped on mine for what it's worth
  6. E

well- whats jy price? then add what its worth to know its in working condition? Posted via Mobile Device
  7. E

i'm parting out a truck that had a granatelli upgraded maf on it...
  8. E

manual winch for 20' trailer

i like to suffer- so long as i can get my car home with a blown tranny! Posted via Mobile Device
  9. E

that's not really what I want to hear lol economy sucks! no overtime and I want a new welder too
  10. E

did some calculations and a winch rated for 2000 lbs should be fine strength wise for pulling a vehicle onto my trailer- there is a 3500 lb rated model at Northern with two gear ratios... the steepest being 12:1. any experience with how that would actually work in the real world for...
  11. E

5.0 little bit of ticking

ooh- didnt know that (maybe mobile web didnt show signature?) possibly- check bolts? Posted via Mobile Device
  12. E

5.0 little bit of ticking

pass side exhaust mani..... need new or headers Posted via Mobile Device
  13. E

Let's see, what can I powdercoat today?

yeah, figured that on the hardware luckily I pretty much just need 30 of the same metric sized bolt in stainless or chrome.
  14. E

Let's see, what can I powdercoat today?

an update on my project- I"m in the process of tearing down my engine cmpartment and will definitely be sending you everything I can get off that will take powdercoating. we will talk more through PMs about that etc. I have two current questions though- what do you recommend I do with...
  15. E

gt500 louvers or other scoops

real loose test fit of my hood, didn't have help tonight so it's not even on the hinges.
  16. E

Air Bag Susp.

did you get that long email I sent a while back?
  17. E

topless

i'm busy with the other car yet
  18. E

i will- am still waiting on the vent for back of hood, may be here friday and also a gallon of rage gold. fiberglass work is basically dont through what i have gotten to. i did a lot of improving to the brace structure as well. Posted via Mobile Device
  19. E

they look good- however, i don't have the hood clearance between my blower and where i'd want those to go. I picked up the louvers from a lumina Z34 on ebay for the front sides of the hood and will order the vent from an M3 for the back. -drew
  20. E

no? Posted via Mobile Device
  21. E

sounds like a 502 just ignore the smoke

anybody know what was really wrong? i can't believe i was even driving that long ago
  22. E

sounds like a 502 just ignore the smoke

lot of help u guys are Posted via Mobile Device
  23. E

i'm looking to make a custom hood with louvers inthe front and a vent in the middle back (this is for my supercharged mercedes) i've got my eyes on the gt500 louvers- any other ideas for stuff i can purchase and add?
  24. E

bumper step guard questions- where to get material, please look

coworker just picked up a 2006 Escape limited (after i told her that was the best choice for her needs), but her two dogs are going to scratch up the top of the rear bumper when they get in and out. I don't think anyone makes a hard plastic or rubber piece to cover the top of the bumper...
Back