Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

Cost to Replace Upper Ball Joints

The dude selling those Ball joints is in Mississauga! I'm going to talk to him this Friday... I'll see if we can get some Ex club discounts :-D
  2. H

ABS Delete?

I pulled the fuse, still have my speedo and stuff... and what is the CEL? Will these guages go eventually not having the fuse in or what? I have a 97 and its the number 14 fuse. I'll put a new sensor in, but I'm outta town for school at the moment, I'll do it when I get back... If anyone has any...
  3. H

Keypad Code

Anthony, Good question man! I need the same thing :-) 97 though
  4. H

ABS Delete?

hahah Nevermind, I found the Fuse! Sorry to bother you fellas :-)
  5. H

ABS Delete?

Hey everyone, I read the thread about the ABS acting up due to a faulty wheel speed sensor... But is there a way to pull just the ABS fuse to get rid of it all together?
  6. H

First Time Explorer Owner. I'm freakin out!

I've noticed things are cheaper for this truck... Like headlights, they're only like $150, where Merkur lights are about $450 for used ones that have to modified to fit
  7. H

Weird brake pulsing.. RF wheel only..

I have the same problem with my newly purchased 97. Can I just pull a fuse to get rid of the abs all together? I'd rather control my vehicle, than leave it up to a computer :-)
  8. H

First Time Explorer Owner. I'm freakin out!

Hey everybody, My names Rod. Just bought a 97 Explorer XLT. Rides great, everything seems to work. Anybody have pointers for things to watch out for? I just came from a 7 year love affair with our little imbred cousins, the "Merkur xr4ti". So any help making my new hobby an enjoyable one would...
Back