Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Help - Fuse #10 blows, rear blower culprit

Thanks budwich. Do you by any chance have an idea where the rear blower relay is located? I have PM'd bcgreen to see how he resolved the problem since his old thread doesn't say, but I have yet to hear back from him.
  2. R

Help - Fuse #10 blows, rear blower culprit

I have a 1997 Exploder XLT 4x4 with 111k miles, and fuse #10 decided to blow at the start of my 8-hour trip home today. Unfortunately, I lost functionality of the following items: cruise control, the fan and A/C always blew hot air regardless of temperature setting, the overhead message center...
  3. R

1997 V6 SOHC - replace thermostat help

The other day I noticed a small antifreeze/water leak on my garage floor under where the Explorer is parked. I popped the hood and noticed that there was some dried/crusted antifreeze around where the thermostat housing pieces connect. After my next spin in the truck, I popped the hood and...
  4. R

Rusted pan above spare tire?

Thanks everyone for your help. I called the stealership and they wanted $186 for a new vapor/charcoal container bracket!!! I called 5 junkyards all to no avail. And Dan, yes I was able to finally get the top bolts off without removing the pan. Removing the pan would have made it easier...
  5. R

Rusted pan above spare tire?

I am in the process of installing rear shocks. I removed the spare tire. However, on the driver's side, there is a very rusted pan/tray holding two black objects (I have no idea what they are). Can anyone help me out in identifying what these black objects are and if the "pan "is safe to...
Back