Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

door latch problem solved - temporarily maybe??

For six years i have been aggravated by my driver side door lock rarely working, one five dollar set of springs and this post and i have a big smile on my face. Its Miller time!! Thanks for this!
  2. P

Rear wiper skips

I just cut off my fingers (the ones on my wiper) and it works great! Thanks a ton, thats been driving me crazy for two years now. Snowy years at that, here in Colorado.
  3. P

Do I need a TT/shackle lift for new tires?

I just ordered a set of Bridgestone Duelers 30x9.5x15 for my Sport from Sams Club (they were the cheapest around) and they said they wont mount them for me because it is an oversize tire. Fortunately, my brother works for Nissan and said he would mount them for me (no warranty of course) but I...
  4. P

All you need to know about keyless entry

This is seriously kick-ass stuff, I have wanted that code for two years now. Mucho Gracias Bro!! Pablo
  5. P

Remote lock problems

Same problem My friend and I both have 2001explorers I have 2door he has 4 door and we both cannot enter the driver side door. The remote opens all the doors except the driver side, wondering if it is just wear and tear or maybe the battery is going but I cant get the key to work either so I am...
  6. P

Need some advice!

I WANT TO UPGRADE MY RIDE! NEED TO BUY A GRILL GUARD AND RACK FOR FACTORY RAILS. ALSO WOULD LIKE TO LIFT AND MODIFY STOCK 4.0 V6. ANY SUGGESTIONS? THANXS IN ADVANCE! PABLO:salute:
Back