Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Feonix1123

1st post tranny question

You did not tell me its loosing coolant that could be a heater core head job or other related BS
  2. Feonix1123

wheeling on june 18th,19 rausch creek off road park

Im out this trip guys im just going dwn in my dd to watch comps then im looking at some houses to buy on that sunday. Sry guys
  3. Feonix1123

2011 All Ford Nationals, June 3-5 Carlisle Pa!

piss on a sabb i'll stay with my rock crawling exploder try making a sab on a comp course :D
  4. Feonix1123

cool go ahead let me know will only wanna do green to maybe black trailz
  5. Feonix1123

HI ALL IM LOOKING TO HEAD DOWN TO RAUSCH CREEK OFF ROAD PARK IN NE PA I WANNA WATCH THE EVENT ON SATURDAY FOR RC ROCS EVENT THEN WHEEL SUNDAY IF I CAN FIND ANYONE TO WHEEL WITH. LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE INTRESTED http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/ FOR MORE INFO IF NOONE...
  6. Feonix1123

93 Explorer Sport

i bought it off somone that home made it but i know but im not sure if he still is now but rrorc.com is a fourm and there is a section in where dubblers are and there is a list he made for like 800 i think. check it out.
  7. Feonix1123

93 Explorer Sport

no just finished up with dubbler and yes im still running stock gears. I have a dana 44 and ford 9 inch im going to swap under the ex by next year.
  8. Feonix1123

RC ROCS 2010 Season

okay we'll put you somewhere then thanks bud will be getting all members together sometime and trying to do a meet and greet / train/wheel have fun
  9. Feonix1123

RC ROCS 2010 Season

would any of thoes dates work out for you? as well what woul you want to be a part of with the team? any ideas i dont want to stick you someplace where u dont want to or fit in if u know what i mean. Thanks Dennis
  10. Feonix1123

93 Explorer Sport

Thanks i try but i hate the ttb though lol
  11. Feonix1123

93 Explorer Sport

She Runs great inner sealk is all fixed front brake lines are all set she is just a waiting skid plates to cover the t cases.
  12. Feonix1123

93 Explorer Sport

Well i figured i would try to install my Cell Started working on a hole in my rear to fit The cell nice a flat and leveled. Then i got that all done and fixed up. Started hooking up lines and putting lines to Pump but 1st had to go ahead and mount pump to frame rail. Got all...
  13. Feonix1123

93 Explorer Sport

Front drive shaft is in had it installed for a few days now. I also see that my inner seal is leaking once again so I'll fix that again. I have the cell and waiting for pump this week i should be able to pull it off with fittings and maybe some hoes to get some fuel in ex. Pics Front...
  14. Feonix1123

93 Explorer Sport

Rear drive shaft is in and done still waiting for Front i need more tubing for the front. Pics
  15. Feonix1123

93 Explorer Sport

She is in hooked up to tranny and now need to fill cases up check for leaks and then put cross member back on. Then get drive shafts put on after fixed the right way. Then i need to figure out what im going to do a fuel cell.
  16. Feonix1123

93 Explorer Sport

well starting work on x today pulled out t case not that bad just the bolt. Took out gas tank and got ready to install case and dubbler. gas tank bye bye its all set to go will install truck 2morrow after i remove that stupid bracket for gas tank. pics are up...
  17. Feonix1123

93 Explorer Sport

Its Dubbler Time Will be starting that real soon will post pics as i go Yesterday i started tearing apart EX again to get out t case. I had to remove both drive shafts, cross member. A few other minor stuff too. Also the 5 bolts and it should be okay to pop off. There...
  18. Feonix1123

93 Explorer Sport

New Rear Bumper Installed Now for some time just adding to my build
  19. Feonix1123

tranfser case yoke

Hi would anyone off hand have any idea what the bolt size it for the stock t case u joint or yoke setup hooking into outputshaft? Not the round guy the other its the front im pretty sure. I have been trying to find the right size been everywhere feel dumb when i have to...
  20. Feonix1123

Doubler Help 1350/1354

I think your right its homemade case most of it is stock but the shaft had to be made diffrent cause had to be fitted for both cases. me and a bud of mine went through the case lastnight and we did seem that while the homemade part/top was on it was not engaugeing right. Then when...
  21. Feonix1123

Doubler Help 1350/1354

yeah well 1 person that made it and put it to work 2nd person to bought it never used it. And me i put it to use i dont know what it could be Being its a 1350 t case can i use any other parts from my spear stock 1354? again i do not know alot on this t cases and dubblers. Im learning the...
  22. Feonix1123

Doubler Help 1350/1354

Thanks The popping out of gear started the 1st day i put the dubbler in the truck to test her out even with out a shifter. But it was weird that day it was fine going around the house and up the hill and just daily driving in my yrd to test. Went up my hill great started to come down got...
  23. Feonix1123

Doubler Help 1350/1354

Thats because of my Tranny is in the way but it does shift from Low to N and 4 HI but thats it no 2wd being im noy going to need it anyway.
  24. Feonix1123

Doubler Help 1350/1354

Well i even have taken off shiftter and just left the level on and no shifter from top and still does it. No matter what i do it jumps into N when going down hill. If u look at my other post/build i have vids of it showing you that it pops. Im not sure i have taken it all apart...
  25. Feonix1123

Doubler Help 1350/1354

Thats something NEW i have never heard of that but will try. But never did with with stock case when i had just the 1 case in...
Back