Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. V

Treadwear Issue with Ventus S1 Noble 2 Hankooks

Thanks, I still have the 98 sport at 235,000 miles still running strong no repairs besides maintenance. Hence bought the 2016 sport. I thought every sport model now came with sunroof, apparently not and never bothered to check while picking up the car but too late now. But the 2016 sport...
  2. V

Thanks, I still have the 98 sport at 235,000 running strong no repairs besides maintenance. Hence bought the 2016 sport. I thought every sport model now came with sunroof, apparently not and never bothered to check while picking up the car but too late now. But the 2016 sport runs/feels better...
  3. V

Hello I bought a 2016 Sport with Hancook Ventus S1 Noble 2 tires from a dealer. The SUV has 25500 miles but the tires are nearly bald. How's that possible. I failed to notice them while buying the car and I have to spend $1000 on new set of 4 tires. Is it possible that the tires were replaced...
  4. V

Explorer: Replace with smaller tires

I don't have the 15" rims. So that will not be cost effective. Can i get cheaper ones but with the same radius (16 inches). something like 225/70/16. Thanks
  5. V

Explorer: Replace with smaller tires

I have a 1998 Explorer sport that came with 255/70/R16 109S tires. Its time to replace and I would like to get the standard 225/70/R15 since they are a lot cheaper. My question is can the tires be replaced by smaller ones and will it affect the ride. Also will I get a better gas mileage...
Back