Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Is this method ok?

there is no negative effect on it at all... its just like shutting your car off it just shuts off the pump... they recomend you do it if you do any work back on the tank as it is...
  2. R

need some help

I had the same issue, i dont know if its dirt or not but I had the fitting that held the sensor wire come loose and it simply rubbed on the tire for awhile untill it had broken throught the wire. With a quick crimp fix the abs light went out and it hasnt come back on since.
  3. R

SOMEONE hELP???

if that is the case with the bushing... a quick temporary fix that could quite things down would be to just throw some grease in the fitting... that should be done periodically as it is
  4. R

'94 Push Button 4X4 not working

just to shift into 4 x 4 low and i have a 93 sport and my issue was the wire connection, i put it on stands and took a hammer and tapped on the shift motor, (like the cylaniod on the starter), and then took apart the connection and cleaned it out and put vasoline to water seal it, it has...
  5. R

Water pump Bleed port Location?

I have 2 93' explorers and i have had the pump off on both, i dont believe that they have bleeder valves. Best bet is that its the hose.
  6. R

92 XLT Intake Manifold Gaskets

Intake Gasket This is my first post and im only 19 so spare me. I have a 93 explorer with the push rod engine. I had to take it down to the heads to get a broken spark plug out. I had the engine completely apart down to the heads in a few hours, the only issue is the mass of wires that connect...
Back