Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

98 Eddie Bauer rear driver side door won't unlock

Over the last month my door lock was getting stuck and had to hit the unlock button a few times or pull it up till it would unlock. Now it is stuck for good. It feels like something is preventing it from unlocking. I can't open my door so I took off the panel from the inside and felt around. All...
  2. E

1998 EB wont start

checked all fuses, checked inertia switch, dont have an over ride switch, relay is good, guess im gonna have to bring it to the dealor.
  3. E

1998 EB wont start

i drove back from Chicago to NJ and turned my car off, next day i went to try and start my car and it cranks but no start, the theft light is flashing, i tried my second key and it doesnt start. any ideas on what the problem could be? please let me know i have to go into work tom.
  4. E

Who lives in Illinois?

any of you guys interested starting up a club? if so let me know
  5. E

Who lives in Illinois?

yea i dont know anything around here to do. got and ideas?
  6. E

Who lives in Illinois?

i dont bring my new explorer offroad...my offroading explorer is still in jersey, with no tranny
  7. E

Who lives in Illinois?

i just moved here from NJ. i live in carol stream. i go to UTI
  8. E

my 95 explorer value...

forgot to mention the truck has 89k miles on it
  9. E

my 95 explorer value...

i got a 95 explorer with flowmaster exhaust, superchip, throttle body spacer, head unit, 3 inch body lift, 33 inch wrangler mt/r with about 75% tread left, but tranny needs rebuild or new tranny. what u think that its worth? trying to sell it to pay off some people any hopefully get some 20s.
  10. E

will this tranny fit my explo?

k thanks
  11. E

will this tranny fit my explo?

i got a 95 xlt 4wd...will this tranny fit? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33589&item=2451776926
  12. E

98 EB wont start...

yea
  13. E

98 EB wont start...

i disconnected the battery and left it off 15 minutes, when reconnected it it did the same thing, crank w/ no start
  14. E

Ex95xlt

bump bump some more
  15. E

98 EB wont start...

cant find any switch
  16. E

Ex95xlt

i was talking about me...not u, yea i messed up, my plan really was to send the intake to u, but something came up, and it was personal buisness. but u, and everyone that reads this can have ur own opinions on me, but you got ur money back, yea it took a while but u did get it back.
  17. E

98 EB wont start...

guess im gonna have to get a towtruck to bring it to ford
  18. E

98 EB wont start...

i hear the fuel pump whine...i tried 2 keys
  19. E

98 EB wont start...

i have a keychain on it, but why would it just not work all of a sudden? every other time it worked
  20. E

98 EB wont start...

wwhats the cel?
  21. E

98 EB wont start...

doesnt work...still just cranks and theft light is flashing, anyone know if its something to do with the theft system? or could it be something like the fuel pump?
  22. E

98 EB wont start...

i was working tuesday, i deliver pizza so i start my car up alot...and it was starting fine all night, than i got off and went outside and it wouldnt start. it would crank but no start. when i would try and start it the theft light would blink rapidly. anyone got any clue what this is and how to...
  23. E

Ex95xlt

yea he is a ********
  24. E

Wiring a 98 Eddie Bauer with stock sub?

but what do u solder together?
  25. E

Wiring a 98 Eddie Bauer with stock sub?

how u solder it urself?
Back