Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

SJ's '02 Ranger Registry

Make that 3... I work in network operations for an large independent ISP in California. Also, love the truck!
  2. N

Scott B's 93 Ranger XLT V8

Nice vids! :) Too bad the AT's aren't perfect at EVERYTHING, but they are close!
  3. N

My 96

Hey Scott, thanks for the compliments :) The ball joints seem fine. I originally couldn't align it after the lift, so I went through the whole front end. I replaced the axle pivot and radius arm bushings at that point, along with some wheel seals and readjusted the wheel bearings. I was then...
  4. N

My 96

Removed the ghetto Pro Comp runner bar and ditched the green shell in favor of one with more room in the back (I sleep back there while camping all the time). Added fake gutters to the shell, yakima towers and bars, and a safari rack. The lift is composed of Superlift brackets, Skyjacker 4"...
  5. N

Yeah, they are definitely superlift brackets. The part that is puzzling me now is the coils. Trying to figure out what brand they are and what size, since the brackets have both 4 and 6 inch holes. They are about 19" free length and red. I'm sure google will come up with something soon :)
  6. N

N/M. Found the brackets online. Looks like they are superlift brackets. Back to your regularly scheduled build up, sorry to interrupt :)
  7. N

Hey Scott, can you take a look at the part numbers on your lift brackets for me? I just picked up what looks to be a 4" lift off craigslist for 60 bucks! The kid didn't know what manufacturer it was, but the coils were red and painted black. The two brackets had part numbers "01 1170" and "02...
  8. N

Looks great! Still one of my favourite rangers on the web :)
  9. N

My 96

I thought I'd start a thread showing my fun little Ranger. It is a 1996 Super Cab with the 4.0 and automatic. I currently have some 30x9.50 Dean Mud Terrain's on it. It started out life with me as a work truck, and I discovered it did pretty well on some basic offroad trails stock. I like to...
  10. N

Ricks Bronco: 1and 1/2

Pretty cool trailer you got there... Its funny you cut the roof off the truck and now you have a trailer that has a roof :)
  11. N

what shocks are you guys running?

Im running Gabriel Ultras from vatozone err autozone.... Do NOT get these... they are the worst shocks I have ever owned!
  12. N

'86 Bronco II Eddie Bauer Restoration....

Looks like 31x10.5's to me
  13. N

Man, you sure work fast. The paint is looking better and better, I like the white grill. It makes the grill and bumper look a lot more in place :thumbsup:
  14. N

MUCH better man! :thumbsup: I would paint the grill white also :D
  15. N

Cab swap whoops...

Looks like it came out nice! We always like more pictures :D
  16. N

Converting a 2000 trailhead to 4x4

Did some more research on this, the suspension part seems fairly easy, but between needing a transfercase, different transmission, computer and possibly some wiring seems like too much of a pain. The only reason I ask is my gf's dad has one that just sits around, and its a standard cab...
  17. N

Its basically a model year 2000 Edge 2wd. Added appeal comes from the optional Trailhead Group. This 4x2 model with a torsion bar suspension gives the 4x2 the tough look of its 4x4 cousin. Ride height and ground clearance are different from that of conventional 4x2s. The Trailhead sits higher...
  18. N

I was wondering if anyone has ever converted the trailhead edition ranger to a 4wd?
  19. N

wow, thanks for the detailed write up on that. I took off my lower plastic air dam thing like yours today and was checking out down there. I thought I figured out a decent way but yours looks better, seeing that you can lift it with a high lift! Thats extremely helpful
  20. N

'95 xl reg cab 4x4 5 speed 2.3l

Here you go man! http://expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18759
  21. N

awesome, thanks man... I need recovery points bad :D
  22. N

new Bronco II owner

Ford Ranger parts should be interchangable with your B2 so you can check out parts for those.
  23. N

Can you post up some more pics on how you did the tow hooks on the front? Nice truck!
  24. N

'95 xl reg cab 4x4 5 speed 2.3l

:thumbsup: Damn I'm jealous... nice pics! I built a sleeping platform in the back of my ranger modeled a little bit after yours, guess I should post some pics of it sometime.
  25. N

Cool (Expedition Style) Ranger build on EPF

Ive been watching that build for a while now, great stuff! Love that forum too :thumbsup:
Back