Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

? on SAS with LS

I've read many threads on SAS on second gens, as I'm making my list of parts and other things needed to do my SAS. My question is why do they use Wagoneer or other Jeep LS instead of Fords LS. If any one can explain why it would be awesome beacuse i would like to keep all Ford parts on my project
  2. S

Power Steering !!!!

Hey guys for the past week the Power Steering has been acting up in the sense that when turning into the a parking lot or any were i have to slow down to turn its like if theres no PS levels are good and no leaks any suggestions im stomped
  3. S

? Any way to prevent belt slipping

OK today driving in the downtown area in MIAMI an went through lots of streets flooding like this so im tired of my belt slipping its APIMA specially when turning... So i searched on here an didnt find anything on preventing the belt from slipping when going through water or mud, would a skid...
  4. S

Cps

Hey guys , so last week CEL comes on an i got code P0340 (CPS malfun.) 97 v8...... So i searched an all i got was threads on sync cam ... so today i got the part just the sensor an installed it here's what i did. PARTS = CPS TOOLS= 3/8 ratchet,3/8 10" ext,3/8 swivel , 7/32 6 point socket...
  5. S

gauge not reading

hey guys yesterday i insatalled autometer temp gauge short sweep electrical installed the temp sensor with a 3/8 T fitting with 3/8 male pipe into the tranny line before entering the radiator the 12v sources to the starter soleniod an groung to the fender and drove around for about an hour an...
  6. S

weird noise when driving

hey guys last 2 days when driving my97 mounty 2x4 i get a weird nosie out of the front driver side jerk the wheel a little an goes away turn left it comes back an vibrates only in the drivers side does anybody have an idea ??? Thanks Carlos
  7. S

how about miami fl

all i see is SC up to NY how about the south :(
  8. S

what exhuast system ????

guy what exhuast sytem could be used on a 97 mounty
  9. S

wanting to lift my 97 2x4 mounty

hi new to the forum and have a ? im having a hard time finding a lift for my 97 mountianeer its 2x4 with the 5.0 and im diying to lift it thinking 4" if possible thanks
Back