Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. X

1994 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer

:GASP: What happened to my twin???
  2. X

LiKuiD's 1998 5.0 XLT/EB/Mustang Wannabe

Oh the memories... brings a tear to my eye.
  3. X

Sirius Satellite Question

That's pretty impressive. If that's the case, then there must be some sort of buffer/delay to create seemless play when going under small bridges and trees and so on. If there is, then I would say that's whats wrong with mine. It's pretty pathetic. If this was my first sirius radio, I would...
  4. X

If they only had one satellite then you would only have signal for about 6 hours a day. My guess is they are using most, if not all, of the US satellites which would mean on a clear horizon you would be listening to about 8-10 satellites. Once you get into trees you can easily knock that down...
  5. X

Yeah, that used to happen to me with my starmate if I was going slow, but this new one is just pathetic. Are there any possible causes that I could somehow fix? Does anyone know how many satellites you need to have for the radio to play? I would imagine 2 or 3. If its only one then whats...
  6. X

I had a Sirius Starmate Replay PNP in my truck for a while and I loved it. I recently switched to a Sirius ready HU and bought the Sirius receiver for my HU. I absolutely hate it. With my Starmate, it would be a rare occurance for me to lose signal once a day, now its a rare occurance for me...
  7. X

annoying squealing that gets louder with the engine

Hey guys, long time no see. I just put my system that was in my explorer in my ram and i've got lots of problems. I had this same amp/sub/wire configuration setup in 2 explorers with no problems. Now that I put it in my ram I have all kinds of interference from RPM's, the blinker, power...
  8. X

Kill List

Sounds pretty cool. Post some pics or email some to me at JG24CV@hotmail.com
  9. X

B&M ShiftPlus

I read somewhere that it worked on early versions of the 5R55E so I tried it and it worked. (Early versions meaning 97 and 98)
  10. X

exhaust installed, ?

My flowmaster got louder and deeper as time went on. Its been about 3 years and it sounds 1000X better now than it did when I first had it installed. Give it a few months and see how it sounds then.
  11. X

B&M ShiftPlus

I had one on my 5R55E and I definately noticed a difference. The more gas you give it the harder it will shift. If you grandpa it around you might not notice anything with it on, but if you floor it it should really shift hard... and if you have a V8 maybe even chirp the tires shifting to 2nd.
  12. X

Kill List

Titans are fast right out of the box. I test drove one and I was very impressed.
  13. X

Faster MPH = Higher MPG??

Just be careful... trying to save a few dollars on gas could wind up costing you a few hundred in fines. :eek:
  14. X

Faster MPH = Higher MPG??

Its the aerodynamic advantage you got from the hood. :p I think Al might be right, but only for that engine. I think the V8 is a different animal. With its increased torque it probably takes less fuel to chug through the wind than a V6 would. Kinda like pulling a trailer at high...
  15. X

LikuiD

Steve drove up again and we swapped hoods. Deal went smooth and so did the swap. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  16. hood0004

hood0004

17. hood0003

hood0003

18. hood0002

hood0002

19. hood0001

hood0001

20. X

All Ford Nationals, Pa. June 3-5th, 2005

I'll decide when it gets closer. Depends on how many vacation days I use between now and then.
  21. X

Advice For Spray Can Painting?

The hood and sides keep the engine clean. You'd be surprised how much grass and dust will build up on your engine. Dont forget... this is air cooled and the dust will go right thru your air filter and it will start to run really hot and crappy and catch on fire :fire: I think you should...
  22. X

Are you talking about the Adrenaline? I saw one at the New York Auto Show last weekend. It was pretty nice looking.
  23. X

Its a huge show. You couldnt see all the cars in the park if you tried. All the big comanies come out (SVT, Rauch, Saleen). Ford has tons of displays. I think you would have a really good shot at placing if you went, expo.
  24. X

Doubtful. Carlisie is too far for me. If you guys are gonna do a big run at paragon sometime I wouldnt mind riding along with someone. I like watching other people damage their trucks.
  25. X

Do you have Justin in a headlock??
Back