Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

Not new but I'm back!

the first gen got traded off as I the engine was headed south and I couldnt afford the mileage it gave me.
  2. 9

Not new but I'm back!

Thanks guys... I found a few but now I'm not sure on color... White or black?
  3. 9

Not new but I'm back!

Hey guys, back from the dead and wanted to explore the site again since I am going to be getting a newer explorer soon. Since I left, I had a 1988 Ford ranger (Black with ****o red interior (immaculate) that I drove for a while until it had its issues. Sold it and put that money onto my 1999...
  4. 9

The Most DEFACED Ford Explorer EVER :(

wow, that is a work of art... should be in the burning man art show. i love what he did with the steering wheel, the different colors really throw the factory effects off...
  5. 9

auto to manual wiring

all i did on my swap was plug in the tranny harness, remove the jumper from the clutch plug and connect it to the clutch switch. my computer is factory 5/91 auto ecu
  6. 9

1st SAS Explorer Project

How much lift are you netting? I have some 38 TSLs i wanna throw on my explorer... with little lift and modified fenders
  7. 9

Is this a good deal on a dana 44 out of a waggy

i got my waggy for fweeeeeee...
  8. 9

RustENutz's Waggy D44 swap!

are you able to get your hands on a set of cheap drivers side inner and outer shafts and a passenger side outer for a waggy? i just picked up my waggy 44 but i need shafts and outer assembly which will be ford for the 5x5.5
  9. 9

RustENutz's Waggy D44 swap!

any updates?
  10. 9

Show us your custom bumper photos!!

riceburners bumper looks great in person.
  11. 9

Redoing my interior

Any opinions as far as color?
  12. 9

Redoing my interior

This is after brushing it with my skinny brush and a broom Had a bunch of this stuff everywhere, kind pissed me off because, with it being wet, it kept sticking to me... Finally clean, not for the rest of the truck and the interior panels also... The water after...
  13. 9

Redoing my interior

So I need help repairing my interior... Should I paint it or upholster it? I wanna do dark silver with ford blue vents and trim with a blue headliner. That or black interior panels and blue trim. Right now i have my interior panels out and i've been scrubbing the walls behind the paneling...
  14. 9

I need help fixing the interior.

oh another tip for the smokers stank... a small bag of charcoal, slice it open in an X pattern and leave it in your seat for the night...
  15. 9

5 speed swap questions

the m50d is the same length as the a4ld, you shouldn't have to change dshafts or anything... tcases are the same as well. straight bolt in...
  16. 9

Wheel/Tire packages

desertrat.com
  17. 9

Thought?

Had a few questions about something i've been thinking about... Basically like chopping a older 4Runner... 1) Is is possible to chop the back off a 4 door explorer and then to bob the back end about 8"? 2) If it is, how hard would it be to remount the bumper, etc.? 3) Doing this may make the...
  18. 9

Colindo94 front 3 link

How hard was it to put the ranger body on the explorer frame?
  19. 9

Pics of the new 26s I just bought.

Put them on and let us decide then.
  20. 9

Damarble's 01 Sport, coil sprung HP D30 SAS, SOA, 33s, 4.56s, lockers

Oh... And the engine needs cleaned... Nice! But dirty...
  21. 9

Damarble's 01 Sport, coil sprung HP D30 SAS, SOA, 33s, 4.56s, lockers

Does that mean the hardtop is on the way?
  22. 9

Completed Project jamest's "RE-SAS"

i cut my rockers to move my sliders up, i love the clearence...
  23. 9

My build log: project PIA

well if all else fails and you can't drive your truck being as its a stick, you can transfer the title over to me... i won't complain... ;)
  24. 9

Say it ain't so

um, i'm pretty sure he cut it about 2 years ago...
  25. 9

Gutted cats or no?

from experience. They sound like **** and are illegal. but knowing that I was gonna gut mine, decided to just remove them instead. so 3 bolts and a little cut and weld work, i'm runnin 3" back to the flowmaster super44 and 2 1/2" out the back. if I could do it again, i'd keep at least one...
Back