Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

70 MPH "Shimmies"

:popcorn:
  2. D

Just clarifying Gear swap question

As stated (I looked but need the expertise here) clarifying if or not a Eddie 1986 Bronco front end, gears and hubs are the same as a 1992 Explorer ? Thanks
  3. D

DIY How to install a Remote Start Alarm Keyless entry System on a Explorer 1992

You may need to reprogram the alarm. As far as remote did you bend the tab down once you removed the battery ? If not bend it down, all the difference.
  4. D

Diff gears in the rear vs gears in the front

Now wait... As long as he dont engage the 4 wheel drive he would be fine..Correct ? Just change the front gearing before engageing 4 wheel drive. Maybe ?
  5. D

Trust him... Its the brake pedal wire. I had that problem, however my wires didnt drop lol... I soldered that wire NO more trouble since.
  6. D

4.88's AND 5.13's still available...

If your interested in selling your 4.56s Im game...
  7. D

Longest Lasting Mud Terrains

On my second set. First set was the old ones, did very well. Set Im running now is the new style (even better) and there is a difference. STT's are nice tires a bit pricey but work great and aren't to bad for noise on the freeway.
  8. D

Nothing here yet...Ill try the windows. Any tips lol... Maybe what not to do..As far as the remote take it apart and bend the battery holder, mine did this same dam thing.
  9. D

Same issue here. Determined it was a bad battery.
  10. D

Sorry my bad..Bringing this back to the top. No seriously. Anyone else had battery issues with the remotes ?
  11. D

I have the parts sitting here, just have not had the time lately. Seems these mudules burn up easy ? Still want to do the dome light deal and rear window, one day.
  12. D

Ill soon post pics of running the rear window pin. As of right now our rear window is not protected. I still want to figure out the dome light deal, windows. One day..lol.
  13. D

Will wheather was back to 30 today, but got bored and installed the hood pin. Just a heads up DONT hold it down standing there and set alarm and let off to see if it works...What what did you say..Not hearing so well.
  14. D

When I get time, haha.. Im going to figure a way to put a pin in for the rear window. Thats pretty close to were I mounted my ehhwoowoo thing.
  15. D

The radio is because you already have it on. I have mine set that way also, its nice.
  16. D

The e-brake has one wire, tap into that bad boy. If you need a hood pin pm your address Ill send you one, (but dont tell anyone lol..). You dont need it for now, but its a good idea to have it. Run the wire up there (GREY).
  17. D

You will only be able to remote start if the e-brake is set, just a heads up.
  18. D

The manual uses the the e-brake. I used the "Yellow" for the main, however I ran a hot with a fuse from the battery in for the rest.
  19. D

I have not had a chance yet. The wire colors are on the diagram on first post pachakutek, lol... All the wires are going to be either in the kick panel or the drivers door, not sure yet. Oh yea if any one needs a pin, let me know I have a few. Like 40. lol.. Dont ask, it was just a better deal...
  20. D

You look golden. Maybe a hood pin and thats it. You dont need the hood pin to make it all work,.
  21. D

Need Spark Plug info

Its weird how everyones mileage varies.......
  22. D

Warn Hubs on that bidding place..Who's outbidding me.

I dont mind. Just dont want to run it up for another member here. I can find another set if need be.
  23. D

Well that would work for my aftermarket light also.. Oh yea I forgot to tell everyone I added a screamer siren on the inside. My H$#@ it will make your ears bleed. Break in and try to cut my wires with that in your face. lol..
Back