Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

FRONT END Bushings

Worn out front end bushings on L & R arms that mount to the body where the bushing is worn out & connect to the front steering. Don't know the name of the part that the bushing goes onto, where to buy em and thread on how to change em. Thanks, Weldtron Debbie
  2. W

I am looking for a thread that has to do with front L&R bushings that are mounted to the body...

I am looking for a thread that has to do with front L&R bushings that are mounted to the body and connected to the arms that hold the wheels straight. DEBBIE
  3. W

1993 explorer 4wd wont engage

To jd4242, THanks alot that is what I was looking for, the thread by De Rocha as well as tbars thread. weldtron John
  4. W

1993 explorer 4wd wont engage

I know that there is a thread that has photos that shows how to make a simple repair to the 4wd switch motor by removing the motor and the rotating the worn washer that makes contact to engage the 4wd. Can some one please direct me to that thread? Thanks, Weldtron John
  5. W

How to: How To: Change A Fuel Pump Relay-91-94X

T BARS, Is there a relay switch in the power distribution box that might be the cause of a discharge problem? Like what is "EEC" for. I seem to be discharging the battery when any accessory is used. Battery and alternator both tested and reult is good. Charging system was tested by 2 different...
  6. W

Ignition relay

Jason, I just did the remote starter switch from +pos. of baterry to the small post on the relay switch. truck cranks with ignition off, it starts with the ignition switch on. therfore the the switch must be good. Have you any other suggestions why the truck has a discharge problem when any...
  7. W

93 Explorer Charging System Problem

Where is the relay located?
  8. W

how often do you take your explorer apart

Takes apart !! NEVER !! ONLY TAKE THINGS APART IF THERE IS A ISSUE WITH SOMETHING. SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE TAKEAPARTITIS!:thumbdwn:
  9. W

Ignition relay

Where is the location of the ignition relay under the hood? How do i find it and test it to see if it is bad? Weldtron
  10. W

Discharging problem

charging problem where is the relay located under the hood?
  11. W

93 Explorer Charging System Problem

Can anyone tell me where the ignition relay is located? WELDTRON
  12. W

Discharging problem

charging problem Where is the relay located on the truck.
  13. W

Discharging problem

discharge problem where is the ignition relay located on the truck? Debbie
  14. W

Discharging problem

Hi Boy's My '93 4x4 v6 explorer xlt has a discharging problem. It discharges when I use accesories. Parked overnight and the indicator gauge shows it is charging for about 5 mins. My battery tested out good 12+ volts. My alternator tested out good 100 amps. Battery terminals are all clean, no...
  15. W

Help with ABS Sensor switch

Abs sensor replacement I need help with the abs sensor switch, it needs to be changed. Does anyone have a link or thread with photos on how to do this. I would really appreciate it. I REMAIN, John Hindel
  16. W

Help with ABS Sensor switch

'93 explorer 4dr.4x4 xlt Need Information on R & R of ABS SENSOR front Drivers side. Can You send a link with photos? Doing a front brake job soon and believe this is the time to change the sensor. PLEASE ADVISE. Thank you, John Hindel
Back