Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

what do you guys think of this combo?

i want to get these wheelswheel and these tires except in a 285/70/17 tire tell me what you think because i am spending my income tax money on these bad boys.
  2. 9

a DIFFERENT fog light problem

my fogs are blowing a fuse which makes all of my dash/console lights go off. it shows that my fog lights are on but when i go to turn them off the little green light stays on. so what i did to resolve the problem until i figure out what is causing this was i unplugged the fog lights but guess...
  3. 9

Bar Pin Eliminators

I want to do this but really dont know if it is a good or great idea. Can anyone give me some pros and cons of doing this? Here are some links to some pics of something similar to what i would be fabbing up Dead Link Removed and it is like the 12th pic down from the top. Or this even? Dead...
  4. 9

3 lights to one switch?

i have 3 hella 500 driving lights and am putting them all on a westin safari bar. i already have two on the bar that are wired and dont want to run another switch for the third. how can i wire the third to the same switch? is it possible. BTW i have the switch and wires that came with the...
  5. 9

K&N filter trouble

(this all happened saturday up until yesterday) well i got my K&N about a month ago and i was installing my hella 500 driving lights and decided to "recharge" my filter so i take it out and follow the instructions on the box. so i get around to oiling it and i let it dry for a good half hour...
  6. 9

hood louvers

Dead Link Removed [urlhttp://www.burnsvilleoffroad.com/01_09.html[/url] i am thinkiing about this. the louvers are only 86 bucks and i know it might take some time but i am just wondering if it would look good. i am not trying to be no jeeper or anything but these will release alot of...
  7. 9

squealing from what i think is the A/C

ok here is the deal, when i turn on the A/C i hear this high pitched squeal and when i turn it off it doesnt do it anymore. what is the problem and how do i fix it? it is really embarrassing when i pull up to a car full of hotties and they hear this squealing coming from my car and it is...
  8. 9

MUDDIN' SUCKS

alright it went down like this, me and a couple of friends we out at a place we call Six Mile, we were all romping around and splashing through the puddles and i attempted to go through a pretty deep one ( if you hit the ruts) so i make a huge splash and then my car stalls. my friends Z71...
  9. 9

Will these shocks fit ???

Hey guys i was just wondering if these Superlift shocks Dead Link Removed i found on Ebay would fit my 2000 Explorer since it does have a 2 inch lift. They seem like a great price but i just wanted to make sure. Thanks in advance.
  10. 9

pitch and roll gauges

hey guys, do any of you think these would be a good investment? Dead Link Removed just wondering if i should pay that much for some of these or get them at all. thanks in advance.
  11. 9

Jacked Safari Bar

alright here is how it went down. my friend and i we doing some mudding in this drainage ditch by his house. as we are leaving he makes it up the side of the ditch fine in his 4x4 94 jeep grand cherokee and i try to go up in a different spot than he did and as soon as i approach it i hear this...
  12. 9

No Frackin Owners manual

I bought my explorer used and i was looking around for it and cant seem to find it... anywhere. Does anyone know where i can get one? I know the guy that works for the car lot but they havent gotten any 2000 Explorers so he cant steal me an owners manual. Any suggestions?
  13. 9

XLS fender flares

does anyone know if the 2000 XLS fender flares will fit on a 2000 XLT? i was looking at an XLS and they seem to have the same fenders but with a plastic piece over it. Has anyone ever tried this? i couldnt find any posts on it. just thought it might be a COOL mod. there might be a little...
  14. 9

Finally... Shackles WOO HOO

Finally got my shackles made but i MAY have to go longer since i didnt get the lift out of them that i was expecting. It evened out pretty nicely though. I am sitting at 34 1/2 inches (from the bottom of the fender to the floor) in the front and 33 1/2 in the rear. I have pics, but havent had a...
  15. 9

2" TT but no shackles yet

Here are the after pics of my 2" TT and i am about to have my shackles done. Just a little bit longer.
Back