Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

newbie, how turn off heated seats

the same button that turns them on turns them off, at least on my mounty thats how it works, you can verify on the climate control toward the top center of the display if you have the electronic controls
  2. S

What are two unused connectors in dash gauge area?

yes, the button just turns off rear sensor
  3. S

03 mounty no heat @ idle

i bought an 03 mountaineer premier w/front and rear climate, the rear heat doesnt work at all, the front heat works when you are driving around but as soon as you stop somewhere and you are sitting there idling it just blows cold air, the air diverts where you set it to go to so i dont think its...
  4. S

What are two unused connectors in dash gauge area?

left side is most likely the reverse sensor switch location and the right side is for the power adj pedals
  5. S

2nd row middle seat latch on top of seat

the latch on the top of the seat to fold it down
  6. S

2nd row middle seat latch on top of seat

when i bought my mounty it was missing, anyone replace theirs have an idea how much this is gonna set me back, been checking ebay daily trying to find one but no luck so far.... called 2 dealerships and they both said i needed to bring it in so they can see what im talking about.
  7. S

DVD player no sound

sorry, but i didnt get to look at it at all this weekend wife drug me all over finishing x-mas shopping, but i didnt forget about you. btw, i stumbled across a factory sub/amp/box on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280183251560&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=018
  8. S

Applique Panel

mine is also split on my mounty, i was wondering is there a reason to replace other than cosmetic? it really doesnt bother me enough to spend the 250ish everyone is talking about unless its going to cause a problem elsewhere
  9. S

DVD player no sound

yes it did come with the factory subwoofer, i was planning on poking around back there this weekend if i do i will write down the model numbers for you
  10. S

DVD player no sound

i bought an 03 mounty premier last weekend and it came with the rear dvd and in dash 6 disc, it would not load discs, what the problem for me was is that someone tried to force a cd into it without pressing the load button and the door became jammed inside of it, i removed the radio, removed 4...
Back