Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

'94 b4000 cranks but wont start..

only codes I get are 114 and 116.I've got fuel and spark.I unplugged the MAF sensor and got a code for it.I unplugged the crank position sensor and it didn't throw a code for it.Is this normal?I thought for sure it would give a code. I don't know how to go about testing the individual sensors...
  2. T

Stuck in 4wheel?

OK.Thanks I'll try to get it out today and look around.
  3. T

Stuck in 4wheel?

I have a 99 xlt Ex with the auto,4H,4L selector and just had the torque converter replaced and trans rebuilt.Got it back and it took 1600 rpms to get it to move,wouldn't catch 2nd gear and occasionally made a grinding noise between 4th and OD.I took it back,guy says faulty torque converter calls...
  4. T

How to remove the gas tank

Anyone know the trick to get the tank out? I have it dropped but there just isn't enuff room to get it out.Thanks
  5. T

clutch and flywheel replacement

nice write up:cool:
  6. T

Shipping Tips

Motors and Transmissions Set them on an old tire and strap them to the runners on a pallet.Strapping them to the top slats doesn't hold well because they break easier.
  7. T

A little M5OD hepl please..

can anyone tell me what the electrical connector on the right is.The 94 has this connector a '99 doesn't
  8. T

Ranger Owners: Show Off Your Truck

Thanks..All stock but with 256K shes been a good one.
  9. T

Ranger Owners: Show Off Your Truck

some nice looking trucks ... Mazdas allowed in here too?
  10. T

'99 Ranger to '94 B4000

OK Thanks guys... I hit the panic button there for a min.I had already bought the trans off the ranger and pulled it. Thanks Again for the quick replies. Tripy
  11. T

'99 Ranger to '94 B4000

bump for today
  12. T

'99 Ranger to '94 B4000

Will these two swap transmissions? Both have type "M" trans on the door frame but I saw in one of the stickys that they may be an r1 and r2 transmission.Are they compatible? Thanks
Back