Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

2004 Explorer no heat

I do remember when I got the lever down I felt a quick blow of warm air for about a second then went back to cool air coming out
  2. M

2004 Explorer no heat

Where would the heater core be located?
  3. M

2004 Explorer no heat

My 2004 has had no heat for about 4 years and I'm finally fed up and want to fix it. I've seen the videos of how to rig it manually pulling the lever down on the blend actuator to turn the heat on and it still blows no heat. What other areas could I check to see if there is a different cause for...
  4. M

projector lens kits with halo

So you just cut and plop them in? How do you get them to stay steady? Glue?
  5. M

3rd gen popping/clicking noise on turns...

Happened to my X to. Went away after I kept forgetting I was putting my E-brake on and then driving.
  6. M

Police SUV interceptor rims

Sorry for the confusion I should have said I am looking for them for my Explorer!;)
  7. M

Link to where I can get those?
  8. M

Anyone know where I can find these? I seen them on alot of Police Chargers to
  9. M

mountaineer headlight Q

What paint did you use to paint your rims?!?!?!?!
  10. M

How to take apart Headlights 3rd gen

Can you get pics? What do you mean removed the "cap" to have better output of the HID's?
  11. M

Black out my Explorer?

Also Jutgin do yours ever give a gold tint out like this in sunlight? Mine do it and it annoys the crap out of me its so ugly.
  12. M

Black out my Explorer?

55 Watt HID kits do the trick for smoked headlights! I even have my windshield tinted 30% and my headlights smoked and can see fine. Only problems are on roads with NO light whatsoever and no other traffic just pitch black. Just gotta pay attention a little more.
  13. M

does anyone want some 22"s or a solo x 18"+ box

HEy im in GA and im interested in the rims!
  14. M

Stock alternator

lol I am one of the stereo guys which is why I am trying to find out
  15. M

Stock alternator

where could i found out? would it say in the manual of my car? or maybe on the actual alternator?
  16. M

HOW to remove front and back bumper?

Well I am going to get my ugly grey front and back bumper painted black to match my car. A buddy of mine has a shop. He said if i can remove it by myself and just bring the pieces up there that it can really help decrease the price of everything. So I just need to know how to remove them...
  17. M

Stock alternator

mine is an 04 xls not sure if it has the towing package or not
  18. M

Stock alternator

I have a 2004 ford explorer xls v6 4.0 liter engine. Does anybody know what the stock alternator size is! Thanks I heard its 130 amps but just wanna make sure
  19. M

best way to paint this piece

ok well thats all i needed to know if it was a process that could be done by yourself.
  20. M

Well care to explain how that is done? Not sure what paint to use or what primer or what type of clear ect. Do I just get the 5 dollar can of duplicolor? and just some primer?
  21. M

Well I had to get my back windshield replace. The piece right under the windshield that is attached comes primered. Whats the best way to paint this? Should painting this piece but a not very hard mission? I dont feel like paying a shop lots of money if it can easily be done by myself. Just...
  22. M

Tints on the Taillights

Ya I tried RC spray tint on my headlights didnt like it came right off with some adhesive remover
  23. M

where to mount ballast?

Ya well my new HID's came with the screw mounts so im not gonna be using the double sided tape to mount them. Wheres the best place i just spend like 30 minutes just lookin and tryin diffrent spots and i cant seem to find a good one
  24. M

6000K Projector vs 6000K - 10,000K vs 12,000K

the digital brand? can you post a link to which ones they are?
  25. M

HID question

I didnt even know they had 55 watt HID. I got 35 watt 8000k right now. You think if I upgrade to 55 watt 4300k it should be bright no problem?
Back