Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

How to fix your dead warning chime module

Warning Buzzer Module - brake warning light fixed! We I think I know what is actually happening, at least I hope so. 1. this warning light may not come on when the ignition key is turned to the ON position as a light test. 2. if the parking brake set then the brake warning light is ON. 3...
  2. N

How to fix your dead warning chime module

Warning Buzzer Module Hey all. Nice posts. I have this module in hand and need to know more about it... Here's my info and issue. Pictures below (wiring and module-big pics!!!). I have a 1994 Explorer XLT, 5 speed standard shift. Looking at the wiring diagrams in my Haynes manual #36024...
  3. N

How to: How to: Bleed Hydraulic Clutch Video

Great video! Thanks. That was very well done. Several years ago I had my clutch master cylinder replaced and the shop had a terrible time bleeding the system-took him days of peddle pumping and bleeding. He finally got it but not easily. Hopefully they have seen your video.
  4. N

IAC/Gasket question

gasket Hey and Happy New Year. I have a 2000 SOHC 4.0 and just cleaned my IAC last week. I noticed the gasket (an "O" ring like item) installed in the Throttle body (vehicle side) of the system and didn't see a need to replace it. If you do a search on "IAC valve cleaning thread" you can...
Back