Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

pinout c105f on a 1994 Ford Ranger

I was needing to have some idea what wires I can cut to get 302 with a carb running. I have a new wiring harness but am in a hurry because the city is complaining because the truck isnt running. Im having a heak of a time finding stuff its all changed, I dont have the privledge to post in some...
  2. S

95 Ranger Tires bowing in like //-\\ please help

got a picture? That would help a lot. It is an alignment issue probably but it could be broken or bent parts. Take some photos, from under the truck.
  3. S

How-to: F250 Booster and Master Cylinder Swap

What is different on it? Just the fittings? What was it for? Thanks and nice job.
  4. S

Cleaning the garage

yup, no problem as described.
  5. S

WTB ranger/bronco non AC heater box

I got 2 but can take some more if your not sure.
  6. S

WTB ranger/bronco non AC heater box

I got a striped down one no motor.Its for a 94 not sure if it fits but they look a lot alike. I just measured it and shipped I could do 25.
  7. S

For Sale 16" Wheels and Tires

wow thats an old post...
  8. S

Cleaning the garage

Paypal sent for lights.
  9. S

Adding nerf bars to a 93 sport

I just got some just like that for my ranger.different brand. I thought they had maybe a square flange that bolted to the frame and it had a tube to fit over or in the ends.I was thinking about something to mount mine to the frame I have a body lift so plenty of room.Let me know if you find out...
  10. S

'93 Ranger 4.0L - Poly motor mounts?

try the ranger station, or ford ranger forum.
  11. S

'93 Ranger 4.0L - Poly motor mounts?

you could always just make the mounts solid no rubber.
  12. S

ExplorerForum visits Ruffstuff Specialties

I bought a 8.8 flip kit about two years ago. It is very heavy duty. I really like the spring perches. Fast shipping also. I'm guessing I should try and put the 8.8 back together and find someone to weld the flip kit on. :D I did not mention this forum, guess because it was a internet order.
  13. S

Heater Control Valve - 2 port vs 4 port ?

Let me know how the adding factory a/c works. I have controls and evaporator housing installed.
  14. S

2.3 head gasket replacement

I can clean it at home but was thinking these heads are prone to cracking and thought it may be better to have it looked at by a shop. I am thinking they can be repaired if they are cracked. I remember someone was selling heads on ebay that were repaired, you had to send them your core. I am...
  15. S

2.3 head gasket replacement

Hi, I am planning on replacing the head gasket on my truck and was doing some reading on different upgrades you can do. http://www.route66hotrodhigh.com/2300Cams.html They are saying if I replace the rocker arms on my truck with a 96 I should get better performance. I'm not sure I will try...
  16. S

Cross reference of 15" rims for 94 2wd ranger

try here, then you can find alot more. http://www.vehicle-bolt-pattern.com/ ;)
  17. S

bouncing voltmeter?

mine tested good but it stopped bouncing as soon as I replaced it. I'm guessing the voltage regulator. It was working ok I think but something had to be wrong. Good luck with it. It cost more to replace the regulator than the alternator, figure that one out...
  18. S

bouncing voltmeter?

I had to replace my alternator when it was doing that. If wires arent loose probly alt. I got mine from o'reilly's. I havent had any problems since.
  19. S

dash fitment

my dash has no a/c and no cruise, cracked a little but not bad,really want to put a/c and cruise in.
  20. S

dash fitment

I dont have a/c or cruise but the 91 dash and steering column does just was hoping it would bolt right up, but if wiring is different I should pass, dont do well with wiring.Thanks
  21. S

dash fitment

I need to know if a 91 dash that looks like my 94 will work okay, I know it will fit but will the electrical side be the same or completely different. I was thinking it was 92-94, but maybe that was just the explorer dashes that would fit my ranger. Thanks for any help.
  22. S

lift kit question for 94 ranger

The steering was binding and so I went to the junk yard and got a different steering shaft from an explorer. It had the universal at the top instead of the round piece of rubber. That worked great no binding. I still had to use the extension that I made. I have not had a problem with the shifter...
  23. S

Got what I need to fab one, If the steering binds I will get a universal and weld it in. Not sure but I think what I have is going to work good.
  24. S

Thanks, Do you need to put the crush blocks under the support channels that run across the bed? Mine is a short bed and has 2. I also noticed the frame has a support channel also, something need to go under it? It would be directly on the underside of the bed if I did. I am thinking the...
Back