Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. V

Quebec Owner!!!!

Salut I just bought a stock 2000 4x4 XLS 4dr . Viens de passer l'inspection technique du SAAQ. I live in Montreal. I've been on this site a lot over the last few weeks while I am deciding whether to spend the money to make this Ex decent for offroad. Could get expensive,but it looks like fun.
  2. V

1992 Junk-plorer

Salut Fantome As-tu trouve des bons endroits pour des pieces et accessoires pour ton Ex? J'en cherche ici a Montreal. I am thinking about shackles, TT and possibly a 2-3" body lift. IF I can get this one working ok, there are a couple of 4x4 clubs and some interesting trails around. Bonne...
  3. V

Solved Lifts and Max tire sizes

Just bought a totally stock Ex and have been reading over this thread and numerous others related to tires, suspension and ground clearance- apparently one of the first concerns when anyone is considering taking an Ex offroad. For those of you wishing to do side-by-side comparisons of standard...
  4. V

New Hood Support Struts

I recently bought a '00 Ex. The first time I opened up the heavy hood to inspect the engine compartment, the wind kicked up and I narrowly missed getting decapitated! Now I don't trust hood lift struts at all -OEM or other and I hate working under the hood with one eye out for a sneaky blow...
Back